By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Going for a sh*te...

15 hours ago, Ostrich Man said:

Brad friedel (through the eye of a needle) 

Ha, made me laugh that. 

I've never really understood the eye of a needle thing. It's to describe having the s***s right. I dunno about everyone else but when I have the s***s it would go everywhere but through the eye of the f***ing needle. 

13 minutes ago, Tobes Rafa said:

Ha, made me laugh that. 

I've never really understood the eye of a needle thing. It's to describe having the s***s right. I dunno about everyone else but when I have the s***s it would go everywhere but through the eye of the f***ing needle. 

Have you ever had an endoscopy? The stuff you take to clear your bowels the previous night comes out like a f**in hosepipe. 

• 2 months later...

As someone who is no stranger, unfortunately, to all types of xxxoscopys I can confirm Rex Ham’s description of the evacuation following said medicine. I could feel myself lift off the toilet seat as I blasted off. 

My personal favourite is “I just had a s*** like a Gorilla’s finger. Nice. 

• Haha 2

No idea why he was asked about it but I remember reading an interview with Will-i-am and he was strongly advocating the use of moist toilet wipes by saying something like "would you ever try cleaning up melted chocolate from the carpet with a dry cloth?" 

It's an enduring image. 

• Haha 1