By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Sheffield Utd v Liverpool - Sunday 28th Feb 7.15pm kick off - Sky

Cobs

3 minutes ago, RBM said:

I reckon we’d be better off with Shaqiri starting. 

Yep. Firmino’s form will see teams confidence drop and that will be a shame as they are playing ok - just can’t keep missing chances and getting away with it. Lose this game and we are done.

Thought we've played decently. But for good keeping and Firmino looking all wrong, it's annoying not to be winning that.  Ref is loving the physical underdog vs the wounded giant narrative - giving them free kicks when they dive, and allowing them to push and shove most of the time.

1 minute ago, Nebraska Red said:

I'm sorry. That is totally unacceptable from a Liverpool team. They are f***ing s***e, we are letting them stay in this.

Firmino is awful, Mane is a ghost of his former self. Jones is the only midfielder really contributing. 

This is really bad.

They are playing pretty well and creating chances.

2 minutes ago, Nebraska Red said:

I'm sorry. That is totally unacceptable from a Liverpool team. They are f***ing s***e, we are letting them stay in this.

Firmino is awful, Mane is a ghost of his former self. Jones is the only midfielder really contributing. 

This is really bad.

We've not been amazing but we've had 3 or 4 proper chances. Nearly 1 on 1s.

1 minute ago, Nebraska Red said:

This is really bad.

I agree. And like I said, this is a team collapse, not down to any single player.

4 minutes ago, Nebraska Red said:

This is really bad.

This has been miles better than recent games, albeit with bad finishing again.