Liverpool vs West Ham Utd - Sat 31 October, 17.30h, Premier League

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Red2core is Jarg’s ma. Didn’t see that coming. 

I hope Kevin Friend and Chris Kavanah both get Covid 

A serial winner. 39% of the time.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Begbie said:

Not sure, even if they have games hopefully they won't all play them all.

As usual, all of our English players will certainly be playing the full 90 minutes in the England game(s), injured or not - even longer than 90 mins if it's at all possible. :rant:

10 minutes ago, Begbie said:

Not sure, even if they have games hopefully they won't all play them all. Are there games for the African lads?

Strangely Egypt and Senegal have games scheduled for the 9th of November, a day after the city game

3 hours ago, Bootle Buck said:

Antonio came off injured for WHU's last game. Hopefully he's not available for this game. He could cause us some problems. 

This is from their main 'ITK' I think.  How reliable he is god knows.

7 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Got to play our strongest side for this. Although if Thiago is out that means R Williams at CB.

I am presuming Keita and Matip are not fit

Think Matip will play

1 hour ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

Defo helps - the one in Madrid would have been savable if he hadn't leathered it as hard

I was extremely nervous about the Madrid one, but as others have said his pens have improved massively. Feel really confident in him now.

2 hours ago, Swipe said:

Left footers always seem better to me. Like a southpaw. Put the goalkeeper off cos they're so used to right footers. The stats might not back me up there though. My dad always reckoned left footers were better. He might have been talking about Catholics though.

Mo's run up is what does it. It's aggressive and really good.

Left-footers ( I am one myself) seem to have a heavy preference towards placing the ball to a keeper's left and more prone to be sussed out. Remember reading it somewhere. 

I thought that whichever foot you are, you have a strength in putting the ball to that side of the keeper. 

As a right footer I'd naturally pull the ball to my left. As a keeper, the footedness of the player is where I start when figuring out where I'm going

2 hours ago, psl said:

We've had every discussion before.

It’s like the Simpsons, just keep repeating previous episodes over a prolonged period with ever decreasing returns in quality. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Earl Hafler said:

Pretty much! 

Last time, I think Cobs linked to the expert study which showed it wasn't a factor 

Not sure if this is good memory or a skilfully crafted and underappreciated joke so gave it a like anyway.

21 minutes ago, Flasher said:

Who's gonna fight with Antonio in this one? He's so strong up top. Loads of long balls coming too. Got to stop crosses and long balls with the press and try to prevent conceding to many corners. 

Suppose that depends if he's fit.

Went off early at the weekend with a hammy problem.

22 minutes ago, Bogman said:

Suppose that depends if he's fit.

Went off early at the weekend with a hammy problem.

Why is he 50/50 to play after a hammy injury while we have to be grateful that Fab is out for weeks rather than months