Liverpool vs FC Midtjylland - Tues 27 October, 20.00h - European Cup Gp D, Game 2

In fact, the opposite of your point is more likely to be the case here. Everyone - me included - is so desperate to see him do well and be really good for us, that 2 or 3 half decent games and he's being raved about. His performances have been a little overrated if anything.

• Like 1
  • Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, his technique in recieving passes was 'taken, cruyff turned'.

All bound for Midtylland

Agree totally with this except for the period between the team being announced and us taking the lead.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Swipe said:

Rumoured team on the Twitters:

Alisson, TAA, Fab, Gomez, Robbo, Hendo, Milner, Shaq, Minamino, Origi, Jota.

FFS, the number of times Klopp goes against what I've said in the match thread - I'm beginning to wonder whether he knows anything about footbal at all.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Swipe said:

Rumoured team on the Twitters:

Alisson, TAA, Fab, Gomez, Robbo, Hendo, Milner, Shaq, Minamino, Origi, Jota.

Lad that keeps getting things right on Twitter seems to back this up. Front three all rested he says.

4 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Lad that keeps getting things right on Twitter seems to back this up. Front three all rested he says.

Reasonably plausible with 5 subs from 9 in CL games meaning you can have a strong bench and really change things if you need to.

11 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Is this someone new on Twitter or one of the established names?

7 minutes ago, Swipe said:

I mean I don't want tempt fate but we should be smashing this lot anyway shouldn't we. 

Really need to use the squad this season.

We should be. I think they’ll be a bit better than most expect but we could probably rest half the team and put a team full of players out who’d be their best ever player.

Edited by Hightown Phil
3 minutes ago, psl said:

Is this someone new on Twitter or one of the established names?

This fella: @hamza07__

Keeps getting the team right and he mentioned Mane and Thiago having Covid before it broke. I think he's only 16 though, so plenty of d****ead tweets as well.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

If Origi doesn’t start I suppose you have to question why exactly he’s here in the first place so it makes a lot of sense he does.

I'd imagine the answer is because no one was particularly interested in buying him, but yeah give him a run