Everton - 17 oct - 12.30pm

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bored of hearing about people speculate about this season and how it's going to be 'mad' and we're going to have another freak winner like Leicester and could it even be Everton. Let's just smash

Get in. Come on Sadio lad, get into these twice relegated c****.

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Jonesy said:

I see @Gethin has got me on ignore! Never liked him anyway!! ;)

Good thing bt1 at the moment with Ferdinand and TAA

My manc mate worked on the backgrounds for this... He also does the virtual MOTD studio. Said its a pain in a*** working on stuff at the moment as they get encouraged to use Liverpool footage wherever possible 😂

Done it on behalf of Under Armour but Sky edited it massively because of over use of the Under Armour branding 

1 minute ago, Sion said:

Have a feeling they're going to play like they did vs Spurs. Sit back and soak up pressure. Play on the counter and for FKs to lump it to DCL and Mina. 

You'd think that Gomez's form issues aside, Matip's been brought in for extra height to help deal with that kind of threat today

4 hours ago, sammy & a said:

Let them have better front threes in whoever’s opinion. Let’s just get more points and European Cups.

All that time over the previous decades proving that we had a better  midfield than Ferguson’s teams and their lot were like “Yeah cool. Teach us the words to the song, sounds catchy”

exactly. This whole 'who's a better XX' is for the xG & FIFA virgins who don't actually watch the game

14 minutes ago, psl said:

Where is all this confidence? My Everton mates all expect to get beat.

Really? I only really see Everton fans on twitter. Obviously never a great example of any fan base. 

5 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Really? I only really see Everton fans on twitter. Obviously never a great example of any fan base. 

Yeah. Two good mates both said we will bounce back from Villa and independently went 1-3. I reckon that sounds about right too.

Time to tell the rest of the league to stop getting f***ing giddy.