Everton - 17 oct - 12.30pm

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bored of hearing about people speculate about this season and how it's going to be 'mad' and we're going to have another freak winner like Leicester and could it even be Everton. Let's just smash

Get in. Come on Sadio lad, get into these twice relegated c****.

Now the dust has settled I av to admit the blue side of the city are lookin the real deal now and a shift in power could come sooner than we thought. They scored 2 good goals today...they’ve got a b

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Barnesy_10 said:

Ah christ.... Robbos fault

So he hates us and has a track record of incompetence, so is awarded VAR for the derby. 

And who the f*** decided the badge on the arm was the new offside point of reference?! It basically guarantees more disallowed goals on offside decisions

1 minute ago, Bailo said:

Still absolutely fuming. Not one bent, game and season defining decision, but two.

The blues***e are the absolute worst. Wish they'd gone bust.

I still think they might. It’s a real shame they weren’t more financially committed to the stadium when the pandemic happened. This manager is their last hurrah and they still won’t win a carrot. Yesterday might be the high point for them.

Just now, Hassony said:

Nah, never go full Manc 

It pains me but I really want to see the smugness wiped from Everton faces. They’re due a kicking at some point anyway. The second half was too even yesterday but the difference in quality in the first was comical. 

4 minutes ago, McBain said:

Everton have got Southampton then Newcastle before the mancs

Kinell they've had kind fixtures early this season - Southampton next, Newcastle then ManU (who are s***) then Fulham and Leeds at the end of Nov.

Dec they get Chelsea, Leicester, Arsenal & City among others

so they'll be buzzing around the top 4 till around Christmas

Question re Pickford assault: What action did the AR take, if any, and when? Anybody know? It is universal practice now to run "outside-rights" so he would have been close to the incident and with an unobstructed view. Did he flag for offside? If not, did he flag the foul? If not, there are 3 officials who who thought it a fair challenge. (There still seems to be confusion over whether Coote was asked to or chose to check the offence)

Match reports are still saying that the offside flag spared Everton going to 10 men and a penalty against for 2 down after six minutes. No. Nobody who counts seemed to think it was a foul.

I am more angry about yesterday than I was after Villa. Pickford should have been sent off, Henderson's goal should have stood, we should have won comfortably. We've been completely cheated out of that. And probably lost a key player for months as well. Horrible.

8 minutes ago, Ripley said:

Question re Pickford assault: What action did the AR take, if any, and when? Anybody know? It is universal practice now to run "outside-rights" so he would have been close to the incident and with an unobstructed view. Did he flag for offside? If not, did he flag the foul? If not, there are 3 officials who who thought it a fair challenge. (There still seems to be confusion over whether Coote was asked to or chose to check the offence)

Match reports are still saying that the offside flag spared Everton going to 10 men and a penalty against for 2 down after six minutes. No. Nobody who counts seemed to think it was a foul.

but the whistle didn't save Richarlison so it can't be both 

3 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I am more angry about yesterday than I was after Villa. Pickford should have been sent off, Henderson's goal should have stood, we should have won comfortably. We've been completely cheated out of that. And probably lost a key player for months as well. Horrible.

Feel the same... Absolutely outplayed them. Some more composure in front of goal and we could have won the game easily.

Gutted the goal at the end was ruled out. Henderson deserved a winner in a Derby. He was immense though its agonising seeing him miss that interception for Calwert Lewins goal. 

I'm just glad we won the league last season as its going to be hard as f*** competing with the injuries we have got. Hopefully Allison is back sooner than expected though as that will resonate through the team and boost confidence in players. 

Be gutted if Thiago is injured after his two displays for us so far. He is amazing 

2 minutes ago, StevieC said:

Given there was no sanction during the game, could there be retrospective action? 

Referee forum here. Unanimous on red, I think.

https://www.refchat.co.uk/threads/merseyside-derby.15826/page-2

Interestingly, the Everton supporting ref of the last post fears that it will be reviewed and a ban longer than 3 games ensue.

Which reminded me of a post on Blue Moon which actually made me smile.

Poster 1: Has Pickford received any death threats yet?

Poster 2: Only from the usual Everton supporters.

26 minutes ago, Ripley said:

I can only think that the players don't know the rules either which is why they weren't in Oliver's face asking for Pickford to be sent off