Villa Away - Sun 7.15pm

Just now, cymrococh said:

I realised the Tories and Royal Family probably had exactly the same conversation.

Their's was definitely "the media perceives us a being too London-centric so if you must pretend to like the common game you'll need to chose a team from the second city".

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate he goes to a comprehensive. I don’t want him getting battered by picking that s*** up. 

If only that Sheffield United goal against Villa wasn't ruled out last season 

We've saved Ole's job. Strategic move

Posted Images

Just now, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

OMFG

I've just remembered that cross where Adrian went for a walk and their lad hit the bar

Did he just not see the fella?

Earl posted the gif on page 44.  It doesn't get any better with multiple viewing.

2 minutes ago, Cam said:

Earl posted the gif on page 44.  It doesn't get any better with multiple viewing.

After a bit, it does become quite hilarious. It's one of the most random goalkeeping actions I've ever seen. 

6 hours ago, Earl Hafler said:

So it did happen 

That bit where he stretches his arms out as he realises the villa player is now clean in on an open goal. Like the marseille defender who raised his arm when Torres rolls royced past him to score. 

Just now, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

he must have just not seen their lad

but how?

That's a big worry if not.  Job A should thinking "are there any potential goalscorers in front of my goal, hmmm who's this big f***er right in front of me here?".

It's exactly like the JFK assassination and the CIA operatives looking around the Grassy Knoll for potential threats and thinking "ah, that fella hanging out the window over there is probably just a really big fan."  Yep, exactly like that.

1 hour ago, Cam said:

Their's was definitely "the media perceives us a being too London-centric so if you must pretend to like the common game you'll need to chose a team from the second city".

Isn't Glasgow the second city of empire? A choice of one of those teams would have been more fun.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, NeilJ said:

Isn't Glasgow the second city of empire? A choice of one of those teams would have been more fun.

Well one of them would have been fun. The other are probably keen enough on the royal family and all that as it is.

4 minutes ago, cocknose said:

I have just watched this back again, easily the worst I have seen us play in my 35 years watching us. Its absolutely disgusting

You're insane.

7 minutes ago, cocknose said:

I was drunk when I watched it first time round

Wanted to check it really happened?

I imagine Everton will have a DVD of it out soon if you want to keep it.

Edited by psl
8 minutes ago, psl said:

Wanted to check it really happened?

Well I knew it happened , my whatsapps have let me know that the last few days but yeah wasnt much on telly so thought I would have a look and try and see where it all went wrong. 

One word, Adrian.

I never wanted to see him again after Atletico, pretty poor from the club to not get someone in yesterday. Saw someone on twitter earlier with a fact (might be b******s) but apparently he has never been bought in 16 years, 16 years of free transfers

Just now, Jarg Armani said:

I reckon we played better on Sunday than every performance under Hodgson to be honest. 

You remember performances under Hodgson? I purged those from memory some time ago.

5 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

I reckon we played better on Sunday than every performance under Hodgson to be honest. 

better than the 6-1 defeat to stoke city as well 

8 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

You've forgotten the big win at Trabzonspor?