Liverpool FC v Arsenal FC (League Cup) - Thursday 1st October - 1945

The comments about Origi not being arsed with the pen are daft - there's no way he trots up to that thinking "I don't care if I score or not."

He obviously would've wanted to score.

He just has that kind of demeanour - people seem to have forgotten he barely blinked after he slotted in the goal that won us the CL - that's just how he is.

• Like 6
  • Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The comments about Origi not being arsed with the pen are daft - there's no way he trots up to that thinking "I don't care if I score or not." He obviously would've wanted to score. He just

No, that'll be the Ajax away

Wilson looks like an extra from the 1917 film 

4 minutes ago, Tommok said:

The comments about Origi not being arsed with the pen are daft - there's no way he trots up to that thinking "I don't care if I score or not."

He just has that kind of demeanour - people seem to have forgotten he barely blinked after he slotted in the goal that won us the CL - that's just how he is.

Seen hundreds of people take the same pen, send the keeper the wrong way and get told they’re so cool.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Tommok said:

Agree with this in terms of personality and demeanour. Lad cared if he scored. We've just moved beyond him and he's gone from 4th in the pecking order to 6th just as he should be coming into the prime years of his career... 

Edited by Chewie
  • Like 1
Just now, Swipe said:

Feels like you’re asking for it with a short languid run up like that though. Stats probably prove me wrong but felt a cert he was missing. 

Jones did the same minutes later.

He came on and moved like a sick puppy sent out to play with big dogs. Ffs lad get into people,  show you give a damn. He needs to go, even for his own sake. Wilson, nowhere near the level we need,  not sure he would get into any prem midfield.  Grucic seemed to manage midfield on his own at times and Milner simply cannot play left back again. Painful to watch.

1 hour ago, NeilJ said:

I enjoyed Curtis trying really hard to look cool after his great penalty, struggling to stop a smile breaking out.

I am liking his arrogance... Think Jurgen will keep him grounded though... 

1 minute ago, Barnesy_10 said:

I am liking his arrogance... Think Jurgen will keep him grounded though... 

Thought his arrogance subdued his game tonight. Tried to too hard to pull something off when something easier was on.

3 hours ago, cocknose said:

People unarsed about the league cup again. Boils my piss.

Origi looks half bothered and puts the penalty away and we are 180 mins from a cup final and a trophy.

We should all be pissed off

Klopp told him to miss on purpose 

5 hours ago, cocknose said:

People unarsed about the league cup again. Boils my piss.

Origi looks half bothered and puts the penalty away and we are 180 mins from a cup final and a trophy.

We should all be pissed off

You were going to go to bed when we were behind in a game once. Pipe down, cobber.

Edited by Swipe
8 hours ago, DazzlaJ said:

Thought his arrogance subdued his game tonight. Tried to too hard to pull something off when something easier was on.

Was shocked when people suggested he should be subbed for trying that rabona cross.  But in a way it kinda set his performance for the night.

Not great but would still love to see him in a full strength XI.