• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nerds replying “we’ll look after him at Liverpool” make me sick too. f***ing nerds.

Mane is a master at the glancing header... Probably second best in the league after Jonny Evans 

Posted Images

He wasn't brilliant last night but another crucial goal.

Early days but in terms of being that lad who can fill a couple of slots in the front three without there being much drop-off, he looks a better and more muti-faceted option than Werner.

On 24/10/2020 at 23:17, Swipe said:

Someone on here - maybe Sion - said he’s dead scouse looking and it’s all I can think of when I see his face. 

A female Irish DJ I follow on Twitter said he’s the most Irish looking Portuguese lad she’s seen. 

Edited by Rory Fitzgerald
  • Like 1

Why did the interviewer after the match refer to him as Jota. Twice. TWICE!!!!  

Diogo Jose Teixeira da Silva, known as Diogo Jota

No interviewer uses the surname... “so, Alexander-Arnold, how do you see that game?”

Have I missed something ?

1 minute ago, Tosh said:

No interviewer uses the surname... “so, Alexander-Arnold, how do you see that game?”

I noticed that. I think she forgot his first name. She had a weird voice too. 

19 minutes ago, kop205 said:

He wasn't brilliant last night but another crucial goal.

Early days but in terms of being that lad who can fill a couple of slots in the front three without there being much drop-off, he looks a better and more muti-faceted option than Werner.

No-one really was brilliant - he did what it says on the tin which is what we needed

37 minutes ago, Tosh said:

I thought that, and then assumed it was just 'Diogo' she was saying, but sounded like 'Jota'. Maybe not.

To be honest, his adapting to a new club and way of playing has been exceptional - one of our key strengths now is how we work a game out, find out what we need to do to win.

When we are flying, he has clearly got all the skills and capability to contribute at, or close to, the level we have come to expect from Mo, Bobby and Sadio, but he also already seems to have that functional, pragmatic, do-what-you-have-to ethic that Klopp has instilled.

On 28/10/2020 at 10:11, Tosh said:

That would mean Jota is almost a nickname, which might explain it

21 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

That would mean Jota is almost a nickname, which might explain it

Jota is how the letter J is pronounced is Portuguese and Spanish so he's like one of those rapper fellas