Welcome Thiago Alcantara

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People always refer to the performance I gave against Eltham College U12s but this boy has done it at an even higher level than that and that’s what’s got to excite.

Something like this, I suspect.....

I've always enjoyed calling him Cunny Kennigham, so I expected this retaliation to come at some point. I'm only sorry that he chose to come at me via my best friend Thiago Alcantara.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

General feeling is that it's not a bad one from the usual journos.

Did kind of feel like it was mostly Klopp just being really pissed off at how bad the tackle was and wanting to highlight that.

2 hours ago, philmatthews said:

Looks like he's taken that down. What was it?

I assume it was his mealy mouthed 'Soz an 'tha lid, but yer are a merderin reds***e like and an I'm a proper ledge now #spiritoftheblues #dogsofwar' attempt at an 'apology'.

Edited by kop205

To be honest I thought the assault on Thiago looked worse than Virgil’s.  It looked like his knee was twisting which looked like it had ACL injury all over it. It’ll be great if he’s not badly injured. He’s such a sublime player.

Yeah the ‘I didn’t mean to hurt him’ thing is such a trope now. What exactly were you doing going into someone’s knee with your studs, mate? What did you think was the best case scenario there?

I’ve found him loathsome for a while. He’s asking for a kicking. 

Edited by Swipe
6 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Wonder if it’s a minor injury though and he’s still going to miss a game or two. 

Said he was a doubt for Wednesday. The best we could hope for.

6 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Wonder if it’s a minor injury though and he’s still going to miss a game or two. 

I'll take any drip of sweet nourishing milk from the teat of good news at this point.

• Like 1

Yup... I was watching the spurs documentary and it was a match where they played Everton BCD and Richarlison was the biggest s*** house rolling about all over after the slightest challenge... Imagine if he was on the receiving end of that? He'd have kept rolling until he fell in the mersey the f***ing prick 

36 minutes ago, kop205 said:

Probably thought that one made it look not as bad.

Didn't tweet this one did he, the little s***house

1_pxl_everton_liverpool_richarlison_red_

In all the understandable furore over Pickford, this one was much more malicious.

such a coward's challenge, flinching ike f*** whilst straight-legging an opponents shin. Dreadful