Chelsea F.C. vs. Liverpool F.C. - Sunday 20 September 2020, 18h30

4 hours ago, tag said:

Chilwell's injured?

I'd go with Fab-Hendo-Keita

nah - this is when Jurgen goes to the big three - Fb - Gini - Henderson. No messing. 

I remember Rafa saying that the way to play against (I think City but also us) is to go 3-4-3. It's bold, and you can get whalloped, but there is something about a team that's willing to push the full backs back, and play 4 against 3 in the middle that has at times worked against us (Arsenal have done this). Chelsea can 100% play 3 up top. Let's hope the defence gets it sorted. 

(Can someone change the time of the match on the OP - I almost planned the weekend around an 1830 start time!) 

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus Christ, it’s Kepa Pig.

Timo Wherener?

Posted Images

4 hours ago, tag said:

Chilwell's injured?

I'd go with Fab-Hendo-Keita

I think both he and their lesser Thiago are both back in training 

Chilwell though hasn't had a minute in pre season. I can't see him starting 

Went on a Chelsea forum to see what they thought given Lampard could go with anything from 433, 4231 to 343. 

I came away seeing Hudson Odoi in almost every team at right wing/forward which surprised me. 

Other thoughts were that Kovacic comes back in and it’s a 2 then it’s to partner Kante with Jorginho dropped and if it’s a 3 the. Mount drops into a 3 and Jorginho sits out again. 

A lot of the formations were with a back 4, not a back 3 (or 5). 

They are also not very confident and Kepa’s rep is shot on the forum I saw. They really don’t like their defence. 

1 hour ago, Sion said:

If they're playing Christiansen and Zouma in front of Kepa then we should snot these tbh. For all their exciting attacking signings their defence and GK are bottom half standard. 

They only conceded 16 goals in the league at home, same as us.   
They were leaky away from home though.

55 minutes ago, Murdoch said:

Not sure if someone can edit the title of this thread but the kick off is 16:30 not 18:30

I am secretly hoping someone actually believes it kicks off at half six, plans their day, beer in hand, all excited, turns the TV on and..... f***ing hell! 

This probably makes me a tiny bit evil though