Chelsea F.C. vs. Liverpool F.C. - Sunday 20 September 2020, 18h30

6 minutes ago, Stanley Leisure said:

Oh just getting the wrong end of the stick on pretty much everything discussed after the game. He has this knack of labouring a bad point

I knew I didnt like his droning on but never pained my head to think why he rubbish, thanks for nailing it so succinctly !

• Like 1
  • Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus Christ, it’s Kepa Pig.

Timo Wherener?

Posted Images

The bit I heard was Carra questioning where Havertz fits in with the Chelsea team given he's a #10 and hasnt fitted in naturally so far given the system Chelsea have so far played. Carragher was clear not to question his general ability but focused on square-peg-round-hole issue, Redknapp went off on one about how he's quality player and that shouldn't be questioned - he needed a bang on the head ! He was asked again about where that quality will play in this team and reverted back to the quality point and not the position ! Christ - its a big issue for Lampard, where does he play them all and Redknapp offered platitudes and cliches.

Edited by Rory Fitzgerald
  • Like 3
Just now, Rory Fitzgerald said:

The bit I heard was Carra questioning where Havertz fits in with the Chelsea team given he's a #10 and hasnt fitted in naturally so far given the system Chelsea have so far played. Carragher was clear not to question his general ability but focused on square-peg-round-hole issue, Redknapp went off on one about how he's quality player and that shouldn't be questioned - he needed a bang on the head ! He was asked again about where that quality will play in this team and reverted back to the quality point and not the position ! Christ - its a big issue for Lampard, where does he play them all.

That was it. 

Just now, Barnesy_10 said:

Jurgen apparently had a go at our bench for clapping and celebrating the red card 'what are you doing? We never do that OK?' is roughly what he said to them 

It's absolutely what I do.

• Haha 4
24 minutes ago, Stanley Leisure said:

Oh just getting the wrong end of the stick on pretty much everything discussed after the game. He has this knack of labouring a bad point and getting agitated when anyone disagrees.

It isn’t his fault, he’s just a very stupid man. 

I used to think he was our future manager when he was playing 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Rory Fitzgerald said:

I let out an exasperated spontaneous "What !!" when I saw the yellow, I was devastated ! A yellow card and a free kick 35 yards from goal is not what I wanted from that.

Think my words were "f*** off that's a f***ing yellow. f***s sake" 

Edited by Gethin
3 minutes ago, Hassony said:

I used to think he was our future manager when he was playing 

In 1999, on Kop Talk, I asked who from our then squad would go on to manage us. Someone said Gerrard, who was of course just a child at the time. They said “listen to his interviews, he’s got the lot”. Maybe have been very prescient indeed.

23 minutes ago, McBain said:

The best thing Chelsea can do right now is give Lampard another 100m to spend before the window shuts

They should do that 

I don’t like Lampard but I think they’ll be much better when all the new signings have bedded in, Chilwell, Silva etc.

Hope I’m wrong wrong!

12 minutes ago, sammy & a said:

Man’s done it again!

I was more chuffed with the Alisson penalty one. Pretty sure I'm at least 20% responsible for the save.

Edited by psl
1 hour ago, Hassony said:

He just said that if it wasn't a red  card, and if kepa didn't make the mistake,  and if they acored the penalty,  the score would have been 1-1

Should be managing everton talking that kind of s***e

44 minutes ago, Barnesy_10 said:

Gini and Naby didn't help him having to work harder than he needed to

I said the same. Didnt get enough out of those 2 today. 

Great result that though. Was a bit titchy about this one and neednt have been.

On another note, I wish we could recommend or vote for songs in the crowd noise. Bit of John Terrys ma or something to liven it up a bit

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Nebraska Red said:

Just watched Richard Keys throw a little paddy over the missed penalty.  He was adamant that Werner should have taken it cos he's a forward. Comedy gold.

Werner should be on their pens in fairness to the bellend.

Fabinho was ridiculous. Let’s just play him there all the time.