Fans back in stadiums from October

I’d go. But it’ll be s***.

As a member with all credits I’ve already resigned myself to the fact I won’t be going for a while. I thought I’d save money but I’ll spend it in the pub instead in all likelihood. 

8 hours ago, Hassony said:

Me, you still owe me a ticket 🙂

Fine 

As a bonus, Im sure as buffets will not be allowed, FSG will be reducing their prices

( currently  over £3k per season) 

good spec though

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Dan said:

Vaccine development is making good progress by all accounts so I reckon we'll be back at some point next season.

Mass vaccination will take a long time even if it comes to market within months. They've a big enough job doing the seasonal flu vaccine for limited numbers of at-risk people.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, muleskinner said:

Got temperature scanned at the airport this morning so that tech is available. 

I reckon loads have had the virus without running a high temp.

3 hours ago, muleskinner said:

Its increasingly in use in a lot  of settings.

It's increasingly used because it's ever so slighly better than doing **** all and makes people feel safer without being really being so. 

It just weeds out the absolute idiots who think that doing stuff with a fever is okay and the odd poor ba***rd who hasn't noticed yet. Whilst this is a good thing, it's not solving anything. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Billy Talbot said:

It's increasingly used because it's ever so slighly better than doing **** all and makes people feel safer without being really being so. 

It just weeds out the absolute idiots who think that doing stuff with a fever is okay and the odd poor ba***rd who hasn't noticed yet. Whilst this is a good thing, it's not solving anything. 

Before I can see my mum in the garden of her covid free care home I have to have a temperature check before that can happen. 

1 hour ago, muleskinner said:

Before I can see my mum in the garden of her covid free care home I have to have a temperature check before that can happen. 

Doesn't change anything said above, which is absolutely spot on. It's the hygiene equivalent of airport security theatre.

19 minutes ago, LicK said:

Doesn't change anything said above, which is absolutely spot on. It's the hygiene equivalent of airport security theatre.

Ok. Maybe, like that its risk assessment (metal detectors, luggage scans  body searches)an acceptance that life has to carry on? Or what's the alternative?

Edited by muleskinner
17 hours ago, muleskinner said:

Ok. Maybe, like that its risk assessment (metal detectors, luggage scans  body searches)an acceptance that life has to carry on? Or what's the alternative?

I'd be more inclined toward thinking we just have to get on with things if there weren't so my idiots around thinking they can do what the **** they like, packing beaches and s***ting all over everything and if i didn't think the government was leading us up the garden path at every available opportunity. Both of those things make me think I'll hang on for while before joining in and doing anything overhasty. Unfortunately, people who feel like me are getting stuck with the consequences of those who don't. Same old.