• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big forum hug one and all.   

Bigger turnout too

What a c*** Lampard is. Comes to our backyard, on the day we are being crowned Champions, and tells people to 'f***ing sit down and shut up', then accuses us of being arrogant? f*** off you

54 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Chelsea have put up the Gerrard slip for their 'back at Anfield tomorrow' tweet.

Really would like to smash them about.

f*** me, the absolute state of them.

1 hour ago, Hassony said:

That Terry penalty is the only thing I think I've watched from that match,  in my mind that match never happened 

Same here. I blocked it out so successfully I ended up in a disagreement with a Manc at work about three years ago 'cos I was adamant they had won only two European Cups. 

14 minutes ago, Cam said:

Same here. I blocked it out so successfully I ended up in a disagreement with a Manc at work about three years ago 'cos I was adamant they had won only two European Cups. 

Yeah, think I went out and played golf possibly. It was still a Weds night then wasn't it? I've never seen anything of the game.

Actually, can't have done, it would have been pitch black. That was the England Croatia semi.

Anywya, I did something other than watch.

Edited by kop205

I was pissed off with Terry. Definitely wanted Chelsea over the Mancs. Ronaldo missed a penalty too which would have been enjoyable.

Edited by psl
11 hours ago, kop205 said:

Nah, it was proper wool behaviour.

But if Hendo does it I'll obviously find a reason why it is different and ok for him.

Probably just him not being a c***.

Just name him as one of the subs. He could even come on for a quick limp if you like?

3 hours ago, Gethin said:

I've got tickets in the Kop. I'll be the one dressed as a flag.

I'd love to be able to buy one of our corner flags, as they are a thing of rare beauty.  Failing that, a red LFC snood would do.

10 hours ago, Gethin said:

I've got tickets in the Kop. I'll be the one dressed as a flag.

I've seen people on the tv dress as car seat covers and surprise people, therefore your idea should work.

The Gerrard slip doesn’t actually hurt me anymore. I’ve watched it a few times since we’ve won the League, having never watched since it happened.

Yes we would have had a massive party, excitement & enjoyment wise, better than now given these current circumstances.

Whilst you can obviously never know how things turn out I think it’s highly likely that  Suarez still leaves & we still squander the money. We would have more confidence & belief & I'm sure we would have a better season, but the trajectory is still largely the same. However now Brendan is unsackable & we miss out on Klopp.

I’m not saying I am over 2014, I don’t think I will ever be truly over it, but without it we don’t get Klopp, we don’t get this team.