Chelsea/Title presentation, Wednesday 22 July. KO 8.15pm

31 minutes ago, psl said:

No one has ever said that before.

Ha!

Certainly no one has ever said anything nice about their website - it's an assault on the eyes. 

Still. 

Can't believe they've never sorted it out. 

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big forum hug one and all.   

Bigger turnout too

What a c*** Lampard is. Comes to our backyard, on the day we are being crowned Champions, and tells people to 'f***ing sit down and shut up', then accuses us of being arrogant? f*** off you

6 minutes ago, Tommok said:

Ha!

Certainly no one has ever said anything nice about their website - it's an assault on the eyes. 

Still. 

Can't believe they've never sorted it out. 

Yeah it's an awful website 

So apparently Lampard said this in his little hissyfit:

“It’s the only title you have ever won and you’re giving it the big un f*** off”

That isn't a spur of the moment lash out is it? Seems he hates us and Klopp. Good the massive c***.

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

“It’s the only title you have ever won and you’re giving it the big un f*** off”

That isn't a spur of the moment lash out is it? Seems he hates us and Klopp. Good the massive c***.

Shows a lack of knowledge of Klopp history. About right for Chelsea.

17 minutes ago, Dan said:

I hope this is true. Not that the world would care, but still. 

6 hours ago, D.Boon said:

To Lampard it wasn't a foul. He was the king of nicking the ball but making sure he left something on the oppos ankle or shin on the follow through. The s***house.

The tackle that broke Alonso's leg was the perfect example of what a s***house he is - knee to shin if I remember correctly and nobody gave him any s*** over it...

6 hours ago, nrkintheuk said:

The tackle that broke Alonso's leg was the perfect example of what a s***house he is - knee to shin if I remember correctly and nobody gave him any s*** over it...

It was his ankle, dont remember it being a shocker tbh. Xabi walked off the pitch having tried to shake the injury off.

1 hour ago, muleskinner said:

It was his ankle, dont remember it being a shocker tbh. Xabi walked off the pitch having tried to shake the injury off.

Alonso thought it was a shocker and said so at the time.

Lampard is a c***.

13 minutes ago, kop205 said:

Alonso thought it was a shocker and said so at the time.

Lampard is a c***.

He did have his ankle broken so yeah, but it didn't at the time seem a real horror challenge.

5 minutes ago, muleskinner said:

He did have his ankle broken so yeah, but it didn't at the time seem a real horror challenge.

From memory it was more just a typical Lampard snide, cowardly leave something on him challenge but he defo was more arsed about leaving a mark than about not hurting him.

I have a friend who works for Chelsea and from what she tells me, those who you think are c**** aren't, and vice versa.

Apart from Lampard, he is still one.

Just now, Jay M said:

I have a friend who works for Chelsea and from what she tells me, those who you think are c**** aren't, and vice versa.

That would mean none of them are c****. That can't be right.

• Haha 2