Arsenal away - Weds 15th Jul

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3-0 to the champions, akinfenwa hatrick

Be nicer if he scored a few. I think he’s been not great this season. Could really do with a really good game I think. 

I like that David Lynch has time to chat to Jurgen about his team selection in amongst his busy schedule of writing and directing dystopian dramas and furthering his photography and art career. 

Yet another one of those games.

I just wish we had more competition for places. Some of the starting players clearly aren’t really trying but we have no better to replace them with - hence the likes of Origi and Shaqiri making appearances.

Just how did this happen? I’d say without the mistakes by Virg and Ali we’d have won by about three or four.

They didn’t create a single chance all game.

Then again, it’s fine to be on the receiving side of this as champions. :)

Absolute w***. Waste of everyone's time watching if they can't be arsed. Don't understand team selection and half the subs either.
Ah well. Is that all the records gone now?

Edited by LicK

That was piss poor. Dominated the game and looked totally toothless in front of goal. Silly mistakes and we couldn't recover. Winning the league three weeks ago did us no good for our remaining games. Lucky we were so far ahead.

We need an effective player who can give us another option outside of the box... Too much time is spent trying to thread a ball through a crowd of players. We need someone who can be a goal threat from distance. Fabinho and Henderson are our only real ones and they don't score enough. We need a Coutinho type for when we are crowded out

Our conversion rate is terrible 

1 minute ago, anfieldgaz said:

cant be furious or pissed at that apparently  

You moan like this every single game. That’s the  point. Don’t you? There’s three people who’ve said it now. Get a grip. 

Edited by Swipe
2 minutes ago, RBM said:

I’m furious with that. Feels ridiculous considering we’ve won the league, but that is just pathetic 

This is where I'm at, an absolute joke we've lost that. Keita surely starts the final two games. Ox was a waste of space and Gini not much better.