The Champion Content thread

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure if this has been posted already, but it has set me off tonight. Resonates strongly. I'm the same age as Schofield, and my lad had never seen us win the league in 3 decades until now. Last Oct

Only got 63% battery... It will have to wait

All you need is Allison Becker not a concussed fecker or a pan-faced whopper

Not sure if this has been posted already, but it has set me off tonight. Resonates strongly. I'm the same age as Schofield, and my lad had never seen us win the league in 3 decades until now. Last October, I laid claim on my future Grandson's allegiance (his Dad is a Manc) by taking my pregnant daughter to the Spurs game. "Thanks" to the lockdown, that lad has now seen us win the league at only 3 weeks old.

Last week 4 generations of Reds  (I hope) celebrated my Dad's 89th birthday; my lad and I now have the 2 Season Tickets my Dad and I first shared over 45 years ago. He took me to the 65 cup final, and he is the first person we ring on the way home from the match - if anything he is more passionate and involved than ever, even if he can't get to the game. God bless these Mighty Reds.

• Like 7
  • Love 4
On 02/08/2020 at 23:18, DanM said:

French documentary about our season/ the last 30 years, really really good

https://www.canalplus.com/sport/out-of-the-rain-out-of-the-rain/h/14331329_50001

Taken a couple of days to get time to watch this but it's well worth it.

It does the story of the whole 30 years between titles and just a warning that there's briefly some pretty graphic footage of Hillsborough in there

On 04/08/2020 at 00:20, JRC said:

Not sure if this has been posted already, but it has set me off tonight. Resonates strongly. I'm the same age as Schofield, and my lad had never seen us win the league in 3 decades until now. Last October, I laid claim on my future Grandson's allegiance (his Dad is a Manc) by taking my pregnant daughter to the Spurs game. "Thanks" to the lockdown, that lad has now seen us win the league at only 3 weeks old.

Last week 4 generations of Reds  (I hope) celebrated my Dad's 89th birthday; my lad and I now have the 2 Season Tickets my Dad and I first shared over 45 years ago. He took me to the 65 cup final, and he is the first person we ring on the way home from the match - if anything he is more passionate and involved than ever, even if he can't get to the game. God bless these Mighty Reds.

Brilliant.

4 years younger than you, JRC.  The two years I had a ST (95-97) were the happiest of times.  I loved this wee clip.

6 minutes ago, Bostonian said:

I watched it earlier off that link, it’s very good. The production doesn’t change much so you’ll get a feel from the first few minutes - if you like the early few minutes then it follows that format but if you don’t, then turn it off. 

The Official Channel stuff doesn’t hit the heights of fan-made videos but this is a good one. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, anfieldgaz said:

Seems to be my BT firewall saying its a site that's prohibited and can hack your device!! 

Well worth an hour of your time if you can find a way around that

2 hours ago, anfieldgaz said:

Seems to be my BT firewall saying its a site that's prohibited and can hack your device!! 

I just watched it no problems.I've used that site before for highlights and apart from a few ads and slow loading sometimes,it's been o.k.Listening to Klopp was good but yeah more behind the scenes stuff instead of highlights would've been nice.

• 4 weeks later...