Liverpool F.C. v Crystal Palace - Weds 24 June - 2015 KO

1 hour ago, Bailo said:

Reckon Keita starts again. AOC didn't do anything on Sunday to warrant a starting place

Agree with this. I'd treat the rest of the season as a chance for Naby to prove he's worth keeping.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello lads hope you are well. Been away for a while. Well not really I’ve barely left the f***ing house but you know what I mean. Can’t believe we are this close now, I'm absolutely flying.

Jurgen f***ing knows: Klopp, in full Cheshire Cat mode, speaks. “Imagine if this stadium were full today, and all the people could have experienced that live. It would have been amazing! I don’t

1st time in PL an Opposition team hasn’t had a touch in their opponents box since 2008

He looks a Bobby back-up from the little I've seen so far, tbf. He can't do what the other two can, but could be nifty in the central role.

Although as I type that part of me just always wants the three lads playing unless it's not possible.

Very nervous about this game. They always seem to give us a hard time but we've now won four in a row against them. They have speed on the counter in Zaha and are a threat at set pieces. We'll get chances however and if we are clinical we should win it. 

23 minutes ago, D.Boon said:

I'm nervous about the amount of cringe worthy marketing slogan banners the club will have put up in the ground.

Looks like they've filled the Kop at least with proper fan's banners.

• Like 1

Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Mane, Salah, Firmino

Subs: Adrian, Lovren, Williams, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Minamino, Jones, Elliott, Origi

Just now, stressederic said:

Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Mane, Salah, Firmino

Subs: Adrian, Lovren, Williams, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Minamino, Jones, Elliott, Origi

Nice. No messing.

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Crowd noise on or off at Anfield? I turned it off at Goodison but thinking of putting it on tonight.

I think it’s better with. It’s mostly just noise to the average armchair fan really so it helps it feel less unusual.

First choice 11. No messing about. 

2 minutes ago, Swipe said:

I think it’s better with. It’s mostly just noise to the average armchair fan really so it helps it feel less unusual.

First choice 11. No messing about. 

I agree. 

Great lineup as well.