Everton v Liverpool, Sunday 21 June, Sky (for free)

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just paid full whack for everything when I got Sky into the new house recently. Sky Sports, BT, Premier Sport for 3pm games in Ireland. f*** it. Too old to be scrambling for streams or watching

Be able to hear Duncan Ferguson calling them all the c*nts under the sun

1 minute ago, D.Boon said:

I'm glad we have this sown up as I think we may see a few more games like that.

Suspect it is going to drag on a bit, which isn't great given that the fewer matches I have to watch whilst rocking backwards and forwards holding my knees the better. 

2 minutes ago, psl said:

Even drawing at Chelsea would do it I think.

If we beat palace and they drop points in either game the maximum they can get is 85 so we would win it

1 minute ago, muleskinner said:

Just another dull Goodison derby. 

Yeah not unexpected at all really. They have a good manager now who can set a team up to defend well and we looked rusty. Ho hum. Point closer. 

7 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Hmm I think I’ve miscalculated. Assuming city win tomorrow and we beat palace, I thought them losing at Chelsea meant it was over. Maybe not. 

I didn’t then. Huzzah.

• Like 1
Just now, RBM said:

I think the chances of us winning it when not playing are more likely now. 

I think it happens now. Think we both win our next game and then Chelsea take something off them. 

Just now, Swipe said:

I think it happens now. Think we both win our next game and then Chelsea take something off them. 

Jamie Vardy kitchen anti climax. But after the last 3 months, null and void, West Ham, Christian Penislow, and all the other antics, not to get into the desperate state of affairs around the world I’d take that now

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, stressederic said:

Gomez did well after he came on actually. Can't be easy being asked to come and do a job as an attacking left back, but played well.

We do need someone who can come in like for like if Robbo is missing. A left footed left back who can attack and stretch the pitch. 

3 minutes ago, Stevie H said:

We do need someone who can come in like for like if Robbo is missing. A left footed left back who can attack and stretch the pitch. 

Yeah we do. I think Klopp would have been on the hunt for one this summer ordinarily. Hopefully still is.