Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Looking after ourselves

On 23/03/2020 at 13:29, cymrococh said:

I feel bad for being so cynical, but he comes cross as very desperate in his tweets and in the one interview I heard.

I take it back.... Turns out the prick works for the scum 

That's the kids doing an alternative YouTube fitness session from now on 

1 hour ago, Barnesy_10 said:

I take it back.... Turns out the prick works for the scum 

That's the kids doing an alternative YouTube fitness session from now on 

really? what does he do? write a fitness column or something?

13 minutes ago, scoose said:

really? what does he do? write a fitness column or something?

Collaborated with them since 2016 with fitness b******s apparently 

On 24/03/2020 at 13:07, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

as I'm upstate for the foreseeable & there are bears I got thinking that they're currently hibernating. In Manhattan, squirrels no longer (seem to) hibernate although they should. 

Then I thought about rabbits as I saw one running across the road when I was driving the other day. It clearly wasn't hibernating.

So I looked up mammals that hibernate. They're all small animals except bears. But not all small animals do - rabbits don't. So what the f***? I could understand it all small mammals did, or all large. But there's a massive gap in mid-sized mammals that don't.

Are bears just big squirrels?

Food for thought there

Well bears do go up trees

1 hour ago, D.Boon said:

I'm finding booze really good.

We've got a bunch of beer in the cellar that will be out of date by the times guests come back.

It's either drink it or bin it. Either looks bad when the recycling collection comes....

On 26/03/2020 at 07:50, Gunga Din said:

im loving this working from home malarky. getting more done in less time with less distractions, taking numerous little breaks for having a 10-15 spell on the dartboard. Ive got some planters for the back garden and planted some vegetables, and put up a bird feeder so I can sit by the window where i work watching all manner of wild birds come and go, which ive found oddly relaxing

I'm getting more done with fewer distractions. I f***ing hate it

2 minutes ago, D.Boon said:

I like you Gethin but this has to stop.

In my defence I've already drunk a bunch of beer.

Am on SI for 12 weeks due to my regular dosage of immunosuppressants. Music, reading, model making, sanding old floor boards for reuse, Face Timing Family,  chopping wood, some early beers, etchings for print class and attempts (unsuccessful) at water colours. 

10 hours ago, Gethin said:

We've got a bunch of beer in the cellar that will be out of date by the times guests come back.

It's either drink it or bin it. Either looks bad when the recycling collection comes....

This is the best bit about our B&B being goosed. Found a bottle of Muga earlier this week. Cancelled Booking, you say?

Sound.

4 hours ago, Bootser said:

Am on SI for 12 weeks due to my regular dosage of immunosuppressants. Music, reading, model making, sanding old floor boards for reuse, Face Timing Family,  chopping wood, some early beers, etchings for print class and attempts (unsuccessful) at water colours. 

I like this post.

2 hours ago, Case said:

This is the best bit about our B&B being goosed. Found a bottle of Muga earlier this week. Cancelled Booking, you say?

Sound.

My head hurts

30 minutes ago, Gethin said:

My head hurts

Ha ha. As long as it's ONLY your head, you're good.

Cracked open a bottle of red way too early last night and then had a couple of night caps. Enjoyed a lie in and then dragged myself to the sofa to plan on watching some series but then for some reason ended up giving the kitchen a deep clean. 

Now back to sofa :)

Your folks always said you’d amount to nothing lying on the sofa all day. Now here you are, saving humanity

10 minutes ago, Tosh said:

Your folks always said you’d amount to nothing lying on the sofa all day. Now here you are, saving humanity

Ha!