If she f***s up a number two shave to head and face she's not a hairdresser. I should probably add it to my profile wanted hairdresser for haircutting name your price

• Haha 1
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So having separated from my wife in October, and waited until my head was more clear, I've done a bit of on and off dabbling in the world of online dating recently.  It can be funny, frustrating,

Direct through line from this to him starting the “f*** The Police” thread.

you make it sound so crass  anyway that's just a coincidence I offer a range of advice to fit the situation; it's just that everyone here always seems to be in the same situation

Posted Images

No, firstly navigating the face is harder and needs doing with scissors and a steady hand. Secondly how on earth am I supposed to taper the next and do the nape. Third check people who clipper their own heads and look around their ears it's f***ing awful because again it needs skills to do round the ears properly. Now if your doing a 0 you can sort this but not otherwise.

Also hairdressers need work to and I like it when they wash my hair.

Also eyebrows

I have clown hair, so it's an uneven mess before or after I go at it with my clippers... but  I use grade 6 or whatever it's called, so there's no way of doing too much damage

Started doing it myself again through necessity and not noticing £10 difference between my efforts and the barbers. 2 on the side blended into 3 at the top comes out nice. The missus laughs at me if I f*** it up and she hasn’t been, so it’s either a good job or she doesn’t care about me looking stupid. Oh hang on.....

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, downunder said:

Don’t the sites have photos of you anyway?

Lockdown hair init.

Anyway chatting to the sister of a hairdresser so things are looking up

Edited by Swan Red
  • 1 month later...