Kvarme Ate My Food

What have you been up to?

I mostly watched Kamf touch himself. 

I mostly watched Kamf touch himself. 

Managed to hack the IPTV to allow you to operate the webcams in any house it's installed in then?

Listened to my first ever podcast and found out that a fair number of people who were recruited from the UK and caught up in the Waco seige were recruited from Manchester and in particular the Old Trafford area. I always knew Nottingham was involved but the Manchester connection passed me by.

Cleaned the house to get it ready for sale. Had a look at RAWK for half a minute and backed away. Watched some Championship footy and a French Cup game, all bad.

Checked out houses in Florida online.

Did a lot of thinking, while on the road, but haven’t come to any conclusions.

I did consider looking into the costs of having a men’s fragrance made and labelled with the name ‘fanny magnet’

Or

‘hedge fund big shot’

I’m now wondering if the game will go ahead on Saturday, what with the storm forecast.

I registered on and got banned from bluemoon.

I got banned from the Republican Party. My suggested donation of buckets of piss and used diapers was not appreciated.

Did a lot of thinking, while on the road, but haven’t come to any conclusions.

I did consider looking into the costs of having a men’s fragrance made and labelled with the name ‘fanny magnet’

Or

‘hedge fund big shot’

I’m now wondering if the game will go ahead on Saturday, what with the storm forecast.

for a long time we were toying with the idea of opening a bar called 'Slappers'  or even 'Slapper's' to fit in with the zeitgeist

there'd have been a strap line under the signage - 'let's call it what it is' or 'nobody is judging you' or something

that didn't happen and now we have Tinder and the like instead

meantime and on a serious note, I've been reflecting on China, which I will address in a  separate thread

Listened to my first ever podcast and found out that a fair number of people who were recruited from the UK and caught up in the Waco seige were recruited from Manchester and in particular the Old Trafford area. I always knew Nottingham was involved but the Manchester connection passed me by.

There was tv prog about this not so long ago. Pretty sure it was bbc. 

Hold the line caller.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0001v8s   it was a 2 parter. First broadcast around this time last year. 

I remember reading about it the MEN about the fella who convinced a lot of his family to go over. It didn't end well for them.