Sign in to follow this  
uppsala

Man City FFP decision this month.

1. Can’t decide between mancheater city or Manchester Cheaty.

Well this is their second UEFA punishment so how about Mancheater Cheaty? Hand them out like they do stars for World Cup wins.

Looks like the blue moon meltdown is gonna be the only pleasure we get from this

It's money vs money, and oil money is the biggest, most aggressive money there is

https://boltfromtheblue.live/2020/02/15/manxit-uefas-huge-gamble-to-drop-the-atomic-bomb/?fbclid=IwAR2SEHWxWR8HNAMcsbtxg-1IPM6lmDxo_EyLiNoj6QgvJrVSUJv_BxaZFug

That is a pathetic, straw clutching piece of writing.

I wonder if he's enjoying reading the Samuel appreciation thread on bluemoon

The worse things about stuff like this is that no one else on the panel decides to pull him up on it

Paid my first visit to that place today. I have to say I’m immediately hooked.

They are completely crackers. Like all of them.

That is a pathetic, straw clutching piece of writing.

No doubt, yet it seems entirely plausible that it gets gummed up in numerous and drawn out bulls*** legal appeals

Looks like the blue moon meltdown is gonna be the only pleasure we get from this

It's money vs money, and oil money is the biggest, most aggressive money there is

https://boltfromtheblue.live/2020/02/15/manxit-uefas-huge-gamble-to-drop-the-atomic-bomb/?fbclid=IwAR2SEHWxWR8HNAMcsbtxg-1IPM6lmDxo_EyLiNoj6QgvJrVSUJv_BxaZFug

Bah, this is just patsy posturing. His rationale for why the ban won't kick in this summer anyway

"I simply ask all reasonable readers to ask themselves if the man (Khaldoon Al Mubarak) who has apparently threatened to hire an army of the world’s top lawyers to sue UEFA is likely to brook any form of surrender."

Then he quotes the walrus for further confidence.

FFP has already been tried in European Court and found valid, there is nothing there for them to contest. CAS' job is to determine if the independent ruling made by a European Court justice is in accord with UEFAs own regulations.

It's not as if City are taking on penniless paupers who struggle to afford legal aid. The reason it has taken so long is exactly right ensure that the legalities are tight enough to withstand this scenario.

City fans don't seem to understand that this isn't just about breaking the rules of FFP, this us about lying, cheating, and committing fraud in order to hide the fact that they were breaking the rules of FFP

‘kin ell! Just heard Martin Samuel invoke Windrush in defence of City. So that’s slavery, apartheid and Windrush now. Just to clarify I am aware of analogies, and how they work but what the f*** is going in the minds of these white people to get the sense of perspective so out. Has nothing ever happened to them?

To clarify the point try saying that City are suffering a Holocaust or this is their Auschwitz. Who the f*** would say that!

L4Lad

City fans don't seem to understand that this isn't just about breaking the rules of FFP, this us about lying, cheating, and committing fraud in order to hide the fact that they were breaking the rules of FFP

I think the lack of understanding is summed up quite well in here. The last person is breathtakingly stupid.

https://twitter.com/skysportspl/status/1229151206578278403?s=21

Best I have seen

By UEFA guidelines it would appear that we have done something we shouldn’t but that doesn’t make it wrong.

Is there any real chance of us getting 13/14 league? Would we even want it?

Nah. Just strip them of all titles/trophies. Including the Charity Shield.

Gerrard doesn't seem to think it'd be weird. 

There'd be something poetic in him getting a winners medal after having to put up with all the 'slippy' s8ite over the years. 

‘kin ell! Just heard Martin Samuel invoke Windrush in defence of City. So that’s slavery, apartheid and Windrush now. Just to clarify I am aware of analogies, and how they work but what the f*** is going in the minds of these white people to get the sense of perspective so out. Has nothing ever happened to them?

To clarify the point try saying that City are suffering a Holocaust or this is their Auschwitz. Who the f*** would say that!

Daily Mail writer gets mad about Windrush, cos of City

Is there any real chance of us getting 13/14 league? Would we even want it?

I’d take it - Stevie more than anything

I don’t get people saying they wouldn’t want it.

I badly want it, I mean why wouldn’t you?

For my own satisfaction, for the fume of City & for the players.

It’s moot though, they won’t do it.

Because it would just be a number. Which is great and all, but it wouldn't alter my memories of that season which were ultimately frustration and despair, especially as we knew at the time they were cheating anyway.

And over on Blue Moon, they are discussing whether the Sheikh should be referred to as His Highness or His Excellence - jumpers for goalposts, innit

And over on Blue Moon, they are discussing whether the Sheikh should be referred to as His Highness or His Excellence - jumpers for goalposts, innit

Tremendous seam of bootlicking running through that forum isn't there. City come across more Tory than United these days.

Because it would just be a number. Which is great and all, but it wouldn't alter my memories of that season which were ultimately frustration and despair, especially as we knew at the time they were cheating anyway.

Of course & I am not for one second saying it would alter them.  I'm still not over it, even with what is impending.

But in the binary position of have it or not have it, then having it is surely better, no?

Tremendous seam of bootlicking running through that forum isn't there. City come across more Tory than United these days.

I like the narrative of them being the plucky underdog bravely championing the cause of the smaller club's aspirations of being bought by a sovereign wealth fund.

It's wild.

Keep hearing City fans claim that they're still the long-suffering fans who used to go away to Gillingham and Rochdale and how they haven't changed all that much and still have their great gallows sense of humour. Then next sentence they're kowtowing to a human rights abusing regime and claiming it isn't their, or his, fault that Sheikh Mansour is dead rich. f***ing weird lot.