By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Treble

Ant

For those on Social Media (Twitter) what’s your view of this self-appointed tag of The Unbearables ?

The fans were viewed as unbearable because we celebrated success (01 treble and 05 CL) in recent years and found new ways to keep the fire lit on social media with video montages etc, fans supporting the buses through pyro, great songs etc. The different ways we’d celebrate our success is why we were considered unbearable.

Now it seems that some fans are posting clips and labelling that as being unbearable for others.

Bit strange to me. If we’re unbearable it’s because others say it. If we say it then it’s closer to being irrelevant really.

Edited by Rory Fitzgerald

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t get the best chance ever, won’t get another chance etc. bulls*** we won’t.

I’d rather dominate the league and leave a serious marker, add the European cup again and then add the fa cup.

Granted league is done, but European cup looks a tough one this season as does fa cup and between European cup and fa cup, only one winner for me and isn’t the one sponsored by emirates.

It's a great chance/best ever because the League is won, everyone else has lost to us already and given up - and it's the 1st week of Feb

The CL will be as hard as it vet was

The FA Cup should be easier because it's against teams w've already beaten (in the PL) and who are terrified of us - 'crept we've elected to play kids

I don’t get what you’re saying.

Indeed

For those on Social Media (Twitter) what’s your view of this self-appointed tag of The Unbearables ?

The fans were viewed as unbearable because we celebrated success (01 treble and 05 CL) in recent years and found new ways to keep the fire lit on social media with video montages etc, fans supporting the buses through pyro, great songs etc. The different ways we’d celebrate our success is why we were considered unbearable.

Now it seems that some fans are posting clips and labelling that as being unbearable for others.

Bit strange to me. If we’re unbearable it’s because others say it. If we say it then it’s closer to being irrelevant really.

It's a reflection of being Liverpool - jealous rivals of a huge fanbase of support, who can finally shake off the "you've never won the PL" bolllocks - so opposition fans have been out for some time now to denigrate this season in other ways. Self-owning an "unbearable" tag just takes one such attack away from them

Personally - I'd take 'the' treble ahead of the League/CL double with a pts record and/or unbeaten in the league

Basically - winning trophies > other stuff

Imagine the squad picture at the start of next season....

Our squad sat in front of the Premier League trophy, FA Cup, Big Ears, WCC, Super Cup

Think I'd have to get that poster up on my bedroom wall

Edited by Cobs

Can’t beat a team picture with a couple of trophies on it

The League Cup would be all that was missing - we might as well stick a replica in the photo along with the Milk Cup (think we own that one) just for the sake of it

Always hated the fact that all teams put sodding kitbags in the photo. Oh you won a f***ing kitbag? Well done!

Except Everton, last season they won zero kitbags

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/1358409/first-look-at-evertons-201920-team-photo

Edited by DPD1973

Think unbearables started around 2014 with rival fans (or what passes for fans on Twitter i.e. more fans of other teams' struggles than their own team's success) saying that Liverpool fans would be unbearable if Liverpool won the league. Now that tag has been reclaimed by LFC fans as, yes, we've waited 30 years and put up with your s*** songs and Gerrard memes so we will be unbearable. 

Think unbearables started around 2014 with rival fans (or what passes for fans on Twitter i.e. more fans of other teams' struggles than their own team's success) saying that Liverpool fans would be unbearable if Liverpool won the league. Now that tag has been reclaimed by LFC fans as, yes, we've waited 30 years and put up with your s*** songs and Gerrard memes so we will be unbearable.

Being unbearable is the reaction of others to your behaviour.

Our celebrations en masse make us unbearable. But people are giving themselves the title of being unbearable and almost enjoy that it’s not Liverpool winning but the perception of opposition fans towards them.

Timbosgoals, MilanKakaBaros, BenH and all those lads throwing out videos on social media were great and we’d revel in them. Us celebrating us is great. Us wanting to be known as unbearable to others is jumping the shark a bit.

Edited by Rory Fitzgerald