Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Liverpool vs Southampton, Premier League, Sat 1 Feb, 15.00

Really? It kicked off on here

Yeh I forgot as well - I'll put him back on me s*** list

Edited by scoose

What other teams fans are struggling to understand is that even if all those VAR decisions had gone for our opposition, we’d still have won those games. They don’t seem to understand that and think that VAR giving Southampton one penalty meant we’d have lost 1-0. That’s where they’re so blatantly wrong.

We just win it at least 2-1, or 3-1 etc.

Or they don't understand the flip side that VAR is only showing that referees are a) incompetent or b) habitually give decisions against Liverpool

Was at this with my lad for his first game, f*** me this team are special. Second half performance was phenomenal. 

MASSIVE shout to Rusty Shackleford for sorting the tickets for us, went hugely out of his way to make sure we got to see the game. Thanks again mate.

Also had a great day at the match, First game since last year's Palace game, 4 goals in both for us.

Bobby was definitely dragged down, and that should have been a Pen..

There's something about scruffy German managers with beards that appeals to me.

He's Austrian

Well G'day mate, let's throw another shrimp on the barby

f***ing hell, it's like having to deal with dumb and dumber on here sometimes

Southampton boss has got some football smarts about him, fair play to their board for sticking with him after that 0-9 defeat, many boards would have fired him the next day.

He's turned Ings into one of the best English players in the division also.

Southampton boss has got some football smarts about him, fair play to their board for sticking with him after that 0-9 defeat, many boards would have fired him the next day.

What he's done since that 9-0 is pretty phemominal. Very easy to lose the players buy in after that.

He was very calm afterwards. Angry but calm. Probably helped when he tried to educate the players afterwards to make sure they understood what needed to change. No doubt changed his own thinking also.

What he's done since that 9-0 is pretty phemominal. Very easy to lose the players buy in after that.

He was very calm afterwards. Angry but calm. Probably helped when he tried to educate the players afterwards to make sure they understood what needed to change. No doubt changed his own thinking also.

Yeah all of this.

I reckon Southampton will finish in the top half now and that's pretty impressive given how it could've turned out.

He won't win it but I think he should be on the shortlist for manager of the season if that happens.

Yeah all of this.

I reckon Southampton will finish in the top half now and that's pretty impressive given how it could've turned out.

He won't win it but I think he should be on the shortlist for manager of the season if that happens.

Critch has that in the bag.