Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, he’s tweeting.

Just messaged him to ask. He posted about us being champions on FB so he's around. 

Got to disagree with you there. The first time I met Will, he made me give him the shirt off my back. Literally. He said he’d call me names if I didn’t. Terrible fella.    And Jonesy? Come on..

  • 4 months later...

So... Didn't really know where to put this, but I had an interesting experience last week...

Rashid interviewed me for a job. 😂  Doesn't appear to have changed much. 

Also a google search of "Rashid, LFC forums" brings up a couple gems one of which (from sixcrazyminutes) is "Anyone know of any LFC forum that doesn't have Rashid as a member?" - posted by GK Macca... is that the same Macca from here? 

My brother also recounted a funny story from when Rashid was banned from The Liverpool Way forum (as he was banned from pretty much all forums) then came back / registered as a different user, but was identified right away because of his "unique" style. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, New York Red said:

I always liked Rashid. He was a bit potty, but entertaining.

Hang on Zoob, aren’t you in the States? Rashid is in London.

He's here now... which makes the whole thing even weirder. 

Although I never spoke to him, I also used to work for the same company as him in London 20 years ago. And I worked out who he was because weirdly on one of his forum posts (20 yrs ago) it showed the name of our company server that it was posted from... and then I saw him having a very animated discussion about Igor Biscan, and I knew it was him. 

Really the whole thing just adds to my narrative that none of this is real, and we exist in a computer simulation. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Zoob said:

So... Didn't really know where to put this, but I had an interesting experience last week...

Rashid interviewed me for a job. 😂  Doesn't appear to have changed much. 

Also a google search of "Rashid, LFC forums" brings up a couple gems one of which (from sixcrazyminutes) is "Anyone know of any LFC forum that doesn't have Rashid as a member?" - posted by GK Macca... is that the same Macca from here? 

My brother also recounted a funny story from when Rashid was banned from The Liverpool Way forum (as he was banned from pretty much all forums) then came back / registered as a different user, but was identified right away because of his "unique" style. 

 

GK Macca used to post on here but it's a different person. 

 

I think his avatar was James Finlayson from the Laurel and Hardy films.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Earl Hafler said:

GK Macca used to post on here but it's a different person. 

 

I think his avatar was James Finlayson from the Laurel and Hardy films.

Ah yeah, now I remember.  Other Macca probably killed him and cut his head off, because there can only be one. 

15 hours ago, downunder said:

Will he give you the job knowing who you are?

I didn't get to that point... I received a different job offer, and accepted that one instead.  And in answer to the better (unasked) question... Nope, knowing who he was, I would not have accepted the job...

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zoob said:

Ah yeah, now I remember.  Other Macca probably killed him and cut his head off, because there can only be one. 

I didn't get to that point... I received a different job offer, and accepted that one instead.  And in answer to the better (unasked) question... Nope, knowing who he was, I would not have accepted the job...

Did you let onto him that you knew that he was THE Rashid?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't really remember Rashid. I remember being on the forum at the same time as home, but don't think I interacted with him at all and can't really remember his schtick, apart from being very confident of his own opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Redwire said:

Did you let onto him that you knew that he was THE Rashid?

No. I thought better of it. 

His style of interviewing was disturbingly similar to his style of forum posting.  And I've been around long enough to know when someone would be an absolute nightmare to work for. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...