Tosh

Coronavirus

31 minutes ago, DazzlaJ said:

Time to stock up on the gak and meths

And Rizla papers. You don't want to be snorting that right now.

5 minutes ago, RedSalmon said:

And Rizla papers. You don't want to be snorting that right now.

The missus blows it up my a*** via an empty biro

3 hours ago, Florist Cinema Pond Goal said:

Absolutely 

I worry that healthcare professionals aren’t going to get adequate support here

My sister reckons they are talking about testing only for health workers and seriously ill. Hopefully this is something they are reacting to......

Edited by D.Boon

7 minutes ago, DazzlaJ said:

Grass roots football is still being played. Boy has a cup SF tomorrow.

Yeah my lad had a match this morning and another tomorrow 

1 hour ago, Bailo said:

Indeed, though I only heard of this now - makes you wonder about the herd immunity strategy doesn't it?

If the people who get it for the second time don't get seriously ill then we should keep worrying about the ones who get it for the first time for now.

6 hours ago, Gilps said:

Our restaurant’s as packed as any usual Saturday today and no sign of town in general being significantly quieter. So I’m not sure people are yet taking their behavioural cues from other countries. Which is good news for my ability to pay the re t but maybe not great for the country.

Hi, I’ll cut to the chase:

if things pan out as we fear (and you end up homeless) I have a house you can stay in FOC for a few months

I can’t sort your life out......although given free reign, maybe I could *smacks fist*

err, but anyway if it became more than a few months then we’d have to work something out, but only if the man pays - you wouldn’t get turned out til you’re sorted 

Im sure you’ll be fine but just in case

we don’t normally see eye to eye but that’s not the point, so this isn’t a trap - NOT a trap! 

this applies to anyone here in distress btw

it’s in L6, 30 mins walk from the ground and 20 mins walk to town......fwiw 

Just thought I’d mention it, that’s off my chest etc 

How is everyone's mental health with this? As someone with no past history of MH issues I can tell I've been knocked sideways. Feel like I've got vertigo at times. Not sure if that's ongoing physical health issues though.

Nice one Molby.

Try and get to know your neighbour. I'm lucky, I have a 'drinking' relationship with most down my street. We're going to need each other over this.

If anyone's stuck. Shout out.

Just now, RedSalmon said:

Nice one Molby.

Try and get to know your neighbour. I'm lucky, I have a 'drinking' relationship with most down my street. We're going to need each other over this.

If anyone's stuck. Shout out.

Yeah. I'm trying to arrange a FB group for our road (cul de sac which helps) to offer support and help. There's a significant number of elderly and vulnerable on here. 

And yeah, nice one Molby.

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

How is everyone's mental health with this? As someone with no past history of MH issues I can tell I've been knocked sideways. Feel like I've got vertigo at times. Not sure if that's ongoing physical health issues though.

I'm OK with it atm, children and teens seem to be dealing it, so that is my major concern covered, even if that sounds a bit selfish. 

3 minutes ago, DazzlaJ said:

I'm OK with it atm, children and teens seem to be dealing it, so that is my major concern covered, even if that sounds a bit selfish. 

Yeah my kids are good as well. Not selfish at all.

Acts of community solidarity that come out from this will be the silver lining and I respect you all massively but it's still a dark cloud

Nice one Molby 

It's great hearing and reading of these gestures and support people are having for each other at times like this 

48 minutes ago, Molby said:

Hi, I’ll cut to the chase:

if things pan out as we fear (and you end up homeless) I have a house you can stay in FOC for a few months

I can’t sort your life out......although given free reign, maybe I could *smacks fist*

err, but anyway if it became more than a few months then we’d have to work something out, but only if the man pays - you wouldn’t get turned out til you’re sorted 

Im sure you’ll be fine but just in case

we don’t normally see eye to eye but that’s not the point, so this isn’t a trap - NOT a trap! 

this applies to anyone here in distress btw

it’s in L6, 30 mins walk from the ground and 20 mins walk to town......fwiw 

Just thought I’d mention it, that’s off my chest etc 

Top man as usual, good karma mate you are one of the good guys as always, total respect.

Good work Molby. Maybe we can make your pad the self isolating place to be. The booze and drugs should take our minds off the sniffles.

1 minute ago, D.Boon said:

Good work Molby. Maybe we can make your pad the self isolating place to be. The booze and drugs should take our minds off the sniffles.

Can molby help with drugs ? this is a new development that i was unaware of could help me through this crisis!

7 minutes ago, D.Boon said:

anyone in the US can come to my place upstate - there'll be loads of meth locally I'm sure