By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Coronavirus

Tosh

Just now, Ant said:

So I've heard, I thought the idea was also you can get a test to stop you from self isolating but apparently this isn't the case 

Unfortunately not. Isolation from being in contact with a positive case is probably the most frustrating one. At least he doesn't have to have a swab stuck up his nose. It's not nice.

6 minutes ago, Dan said:

Unfortunately not. Isolation from being in contact with a positive case is probably the most frustrating one. At least he doesn't have to have a swab stuck up his nose. It's not nice.

I think they test at the back of the mouth for kids, regardless I have my youngest birthday on Monday and he's in lockdown until the 12th, absolutely infuriating 

4 hours ago, Ant said:

Eldest has been told to self isolate as their teacher was tested for COVID.

Can’t even go out, even if he gets a negative test. He’s 6 FFS

I assume the teacher is showing symptoms? And this is primary? If a teacher tests positive here then there's no need for kids to isolate as we're keeping 2m from them.

7 minutes ago, Bailo said:

I assume the teacher is showing symptoms? And this is primary? If a teacher tests positive here then there's no need for kids to isolate as we're keeping 2m from them.

Yes you're correct. 

When you say here where ae you based? Yes this is primary. The letter says they recommend that my son self isolates. I'm legit confused 

English Government again refusing to stop people from lockdown areas in England travelling to Wales, leading to the f***ing ridiculous situation where I can't go walk the beautiful* Pen y Fan Horseshoe loop which is 7 miles from my house but just over the border in Powys, but someone from Greater Manchester can.

*not today like, it's f***ing pissing down

2 hours ago, Ant said:

Yes you're correct. 

When you say here where ae you based? Yes this is primary. The letter says they recommend that my son self isolates. I'm legit confused 

Yeah I think primary is harder to maintain that 2m compared to secondary where I am.