By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Coronavirus

Tosh

8 minutes ago, Redwire said:

Snitching on the DWP is definitely in the rare category of acceptable grassing.

It's strange the perception of Covid risk compared to other workplace risk. Some people back onsite here today for the first time in nearly 6 months stood next to each other having a chat.

33 minutes ago, D.Boon said:

Leeds DWP reported to the HSE by a remote worker as well. 

Friend of ours (works for DVSA)was grassed up by a colleague who saw a photo on faecesbook of her apparently not being socially distanced at a bbq in our garden. Her boss had to hold an inquiry and issue a reminder/warning as to future conduct. Some f***ing weird people out there.

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Were the teachers having face to face conversations with them, under 2 metres, for more than 15 minutes inside? Or are they experiencing symptoms?

We've had positive cases in 4 out of our 7 year groups with no staff absences and no bubbles gone home. It's only a matter of time I know but I'm wondering whether PHE are applying the same rules in every region.

It's really strange. Seems to be an admission that social distancing hasn't been happening within any year group, plus we have most students travelling by bus.

I suspect staff will be told to come back in shortly once PHE have been informed, they likely won't have been in that level of contact even despite the 2m exclusion zones not really working due to classroom sizes.

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Were the teachers having face to face conversations with them, under 2 metres, for more than 15 minutes inside? Or are they experiencing symptoms?

We've had positive cases in 4 out of our 7 year groups with no staff absences and no bubbles gone home. It's only a matter of time I know but I'm wondering whether PHE are applying the same rules in every region.

It's really strange. Seems to be an admission that social distancing hasn't been happening within any year group, plus we have most students travelling by bus.

I suspect staff will be told to come back in shortly once PHE have been informed, they likely won't have been in that level of contact even despite the 2m exclusion zones not really working due to classroom sizes.

6 minutes ago, pipnasty said:

Hancock says it will take weeks to fix the testing issues - kinda confirming that, like March, the government are just taking the piss

Well Rees-Mogg had this to say

"The testing issue is actually a government success," says Commons leader Jacob Rees-Mogg  "I think it's going as well as could possibly be expected, considering the demand"

Just now, Tommok said:

Well Rees-Mogg had this to say

"The testing issue is actually a government success," says Commons leader Jacob Rees-Mogg  "I think it's going as well as could possibly be expected, considering the demand"

Relatively, it is 

Back in the Commons Hancock says the case rate in Cornwall has stayed very low, even though many holidaymakers visited the county during the summer. He pays tribute to people in Cornwall for taking steps to keep people Covid secure.

Guess where half the population is now going to go on holiday ;)

4 hours ago, Tommok said:

Back in the Commons Hancock says the case rate in Cornwall has stayed very low, even though many holidaymakers visited the county during the summer. He pays tribute to people in Cornwall for taking steps to keep people Covid secure.

Guess where half the population is now going to go on holiday ;)

I wish he'd shut the f*** up

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bailo said:

Staff back in tmo. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Swan Red said:

Noel is the worst of the brothers

They are both the worst 

23 minutes ago, Gethin said:

Serious hospitalisations starting to ramp up a few weeks behind the rise in cases.

We know exactly where we will be in November and December 

13 minutes ago, Bailo said:

I don't know if this is Warwickshire demanding the space back but I noticed on the way home tonight that the massive testing centre there has gone. Good job as we don't need more testing now.

Reports coming in from all over the country that testing centres have been closed 

55 minutes ago, pipnasty said:

Noel Gallagher is the latest pointless 90's t*** to refuse to where a mask. The washed-up k****ead said 'If I get the virus, it's on me.' Expect other useless parka wearing c**** to follow.

If he sees Paul Weller or Johnny Marr wear one he'll soon change his mind.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3