• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

News of our kitchen has spread around Bham - we've been doing deliveries over but now there's a Q at the door each night. Planning meeting tonight to decide how to cater/cope. Heartbreaking stuff. And

If he sees Paul Weller or Johnny Marr wear one he'll soon change his mind.

My condolences man. Ouch

Posted Images

Their whole attitude has caused this sh*t. The whole focus should be on what do we need to do to get rid of the virus, not what can we get away with. Why on earth did they loosen things to such an extent? Rhetorical question obvs.

Edited by cymrococh
12 minutes ago, cymrococh said:

Their whole attitude has caused this sh*t. The whole focus should be on what do we need to do to get rid of the virus, not what can we get away with. Why on earth did they loosen things to such an extent? Rhetorical question obvs.

This has happened because people did what the government told them to do and now the government is blaming them for it. It is f***ing infuriating.

I'm also struggling to square the blanket ban treating all of Spain as one big infection while this UK lockdown is only targeting certain northern locations.

2 minutes ago, Stevie H said:

This has happened because people did what the government told them to do and now the government is blaming them for it. It is f***ing infuriating.

I'm also struggling to square the blanket ban treating all of Spain as one big infection while this UK lockdown is only targeting certain northern locations.

Meanwhile our man has gone to Peterborough 

• Like 1
On 25/05/2020 at 11:54, sammy & a said:

From a Tory P.O.V, the sooner you can start framing this as a virus of the working class and also B.A.M.E , the sooner you can start getting a lot of people less concerned about this and get them working again.

It will allow the narrative of victim blaming to come in and significant proportions of people will think why should my economic prospects suffer because of those people. This will be backed up by the facts that there aren’t bodies in the street and the number of people who die are small compared to the population and as well as that old people are often erased from society. If large chunks of people are free to think “Well it’s not my parents who are likely to get it” then all sorts of forces can be unleashed, including people thinking too much NHS tax is going to fighting this virus.

They’ve kicked into gear a little bit later than I was anticipating but the sudden mentions of “Oh well it is Eid” and people cramming in houses being the reasons for localised lockdowns is all coming from  one way.

Just now, Jarg Armani said:

He really should. Does someone need to make a complaint for that to happen?

*paging RaoulD*

Fuming about this. It's Conservatism distilled into its purest form.

He sounds a colourful chap. A Mormon, employs his daughter as his secretary and was once arrested for assaulting his own son at a petrol station on boxing day.

2 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

It took them a while to get their ducks in a row, but they are now efficiently using this crisis to do what they like doing best. Funnelling money to their friends whilst inciting racial unrest.

2 years of these emergency powers too isnt it?

I was 'lucky' enough to be randomly selected to take an antibody test. It has come back negative - not that I thought I'd had it but was always curious. Nice of the government to put my area in lockdown though, pricks!

1 hour ago, Bailo said:

He should be charged with inciting racial hatred

And if you wander onto social media, you can see already that 'it was muzlims wot did it' is being parroted by the useful idiots