By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Coronavirus

Tosh

1 hour ago, muleskinner said:

He possibly shouldn't have been there but she is increasingly one of the most sanctimonious holier than thou drips going.

Totally agree. 

I think at one point she was doing valuable work, but she’s gone absolutely mad since Brexit. 

Edited by Stanley Leisure

1 hour ago, muleskinner said:

He possibly shouldn't have been there but she is increasingly one of the most sanctimonious holier than thou drips going.

33 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

Screaming her fairy stories about Russia and Facebook. 

She’s really demonstrative if the FBPE stuff we have to avoid if we want to do anything useful.

2 hours ago, Jarg Armani said:

Screaming her fairy stories about Russia and Facebook. 

1 hour ago, Stanley Leisure said:

Totally agree. 

I think at one point she was doing valuable work, but she’s gone absolutely mad since Brexit. 

Poor that. You don't have to like her or how she is on Twitter, but the actual investigative journalism her and a few other journalists did around Cambridge Analytica was the type of stuff we need way more of.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, muleskinner said:

I'd rather she wasn't such a vocal drip

I'd rather you give her some credit for some of the best investigative journalism out there in recent years and ignore the social media stuff.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gethin said:

I'd rather you give her some credit for some of the best investigative journalism out there in recent years and ignore the social media stuff.

She’s done great investigative journalism while being emblematic of a liberal movement that highlighted and created pointless divides to guard the interest of those with class privilege.

Can I get that opinion cleared?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Gethin said:

Poor that. You don't have to like her or how she is on Twitter, but the actual investigative journalism her and a few other journalists did around Cambridge Analytica was the type of stuff we need way more of.

She presents every nugget of information she gets as a lead on a massive new conspiracy theory, in real time, on her twitter feed. It’s exhausting and messy. 

She did fine work on Cambridge Analytica, as did many others, but now she’s screaming into the void along with everyone else.

Also get to f*ck with ‘poor that’. 

Edited by Stanley Leisure

4 minutes ago, Stanley Leisure said:

She presents every nugget of information she gets as a lead on a massive new conspiracy theory, in real time, on her twitter feed. It’s exhausting and messy. 

She did fine work on Cambridge Analytica, as did many others, but now she’s screaming into the void along with everyone else.

Also get to f*ck with ‘poor that’. 

So don't read her on Twitter then - Twitter's a dreadful place to judge someone off. And "going absolutely mad" is a poor comment.

12 minutes ago, sammy & a said:

She’s done great investigative journalism while being emblematic of a liberal movement that highlighted and created pointless divides to guard the interest of those with class privilege.

Can I get that opinion cleared?

So helping to expose the mechanisms of the people that are doing some the worst underhand s*** in politics at the moment is guarding the interest of class privilege? You'll have to explain that to me.

7 minutes ago, Gethin said:

So don't read her on Twitter then - Twitter's a dreadful place to judge someone off. And "going absolutely mad" is a poor comment.

It’s not about reading or not reading her twitter feed, I have a problem with her using it as a tool to whip up noise from her followers, no matter how much veracity there is in the information she is posting.

I personally don’t think that is helpful to any of the causes she or I support.