Tosh

Coronavirus

I've decided against making strong political predictions for fear of being a bigger dick but I don't think Patel will.

6 hours ago, kop205 said:

Speaking to a mate in another school, they've had H&S consultants in who have said max 5 pupils to a class room; each 'pod' of 5 pupils must have their own toilets that nobody else uses thaty day; each 'pod' must have their own entrance and exit that nobody else uses; no use whatsoever of communal spaces like the dinnig room. f***ing nuts.

This sounds more like a "safe" scenario. Which is completely pointless from an educational pov and undoable in real terms. 

Seems our CEO was full of s*** then as no such announcement today.

"Business psychopaths brand UK's quarantine plan for arrivals 'isolationist'"

"Stephen Phipson, chief bootlicker of Make UK said....."

"Kate Nicholls, chief apologist for UK Hospitality said......"

"Adam Tyndall, programme director of the business lobbying group London Bumfart said...."

Who the f*** are these people? What's wrong with them?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/may/22/uk-arrivals-8-june-quarantine-for-14-days-coronavirus

13 minutes ago, Swan Red said:

I've decided against making strong political predictions for fear of being a bigger dick but I don't think Patel will.

FFS, Vic - this is just the impetus she needs

Edited by pipnasty
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Hassony said:

Theresa May was pretty bad, and she ended up as the PM

Can you imagine if god forbids this happens with Patel? 

that will be a good thing surely....

without wishing to blaspheme, isn't that what 'he's' for?

1 minute ago, pipnasty said:

FFS, Vic - this is just the impetus she needs

This is my strategy to make sure Javid doesn't get it!

2 minutes ago, pipnasty said:

"Business psychopaths brand UK's quarantine plan for arrivals 'isolationist'"

"Stephen Phipson, chief bootlicker of Make UK said....."

"Kate Nicholls, chief apologist for UK Hospitality said......"

"Adam Tyndall, programme director of the business lobbying group London Fart said...."

Who the f*** are these people? What's wrong with them?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/may/22/uk-arrivals-8-june-quarantine-for-14-days-coronavirus

I guess Jessie J was wrong - it is all about the money, money, money after all

The human race is full of bell ends i have decided, all of them seem to live in the South east.  A week of constant asking people to step back 2 meters, respect our staff who are trying to help you but please get of there face, don't tap them on shoulders and stand so close they can't back away, don't say your safe because you have a mask on as you remove it and cough in to your hand and then put the mask back on and start picking goods up, think it is a joke..............god help the big department stores when they reopen and let these people in.

Just now, oakie bob said:

The human race is full of bell ends i have decided, all of them seem to live in the South east.  A week of constant asking people to step back 2 meters, respect our staff who are trying to help you but please get of there face, don't tap them on shoulders and stand so close they can't back away, don't say your safe because you have a mask on as you remove it and cough in to your hand and then put the mask back on and start picking goods up, think it is a joke..............god help the big department stores when they reopen and let these people in.

Ah jeez that must be a nightmare for you and your staff mate - must be really tough to keep your cool

Just now, Tommok said:

Ah jeez that must be a nightmare for you and your staff mate - must be really tough to keep your cool

my broad scouse accent comes in handy, the south east ear fails to hear the fast swearing as they leave :) ...............we have sent staff home as they are scared of other people thinking it is all over and can do what they want, it is a strange world, this just magnifies the d****eads around 

1 hour ago, oakie bob said:

You are right, people are basically having street parties around here.

Southend beach had people from Manchester Northampton here yesterday, surely there is something f***ing nearer.

5 minutes ago, Cobs said:

Cummings in trouble for breach of lockdown rules?

I thought it was just the "police had talked to him" but that's it?

2 hours ago, Hassony said:

Theresa May was pretty bad, and she ended up as the PM

Can you imagine if god forbids this happens with Patel? 

There is nothing on earth worse than her. She is the actual personification of the devil. 

Well maybe Rees-Mogg is worse. And IDS. f***, this could go on 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Redray said:

There is nothing on earth worse than her. She is the actual personification of the devil. 

It's like the Rickie Lambert thread turning in to a "worst signing" list.

Wouldn't just he easier/shorter to say who the good Home Secretaries were? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Redray said:

That's a dreadful choice for f***/Marry/Kill

If it's true that the virus may already be mutating to the extent that it won't be as lethal, but the symptoms lasting longer, the search for a vaccine may not become such a priority.

1 hour ago, Cobs said:

Cummings in trouble for breach of lockdown rules?

It was a twitter rumour at the time but nothing official came out, Kuensberg now trying to shut the story down as per. She's a f***ing disgrace. 

3 minutes ago, muleskinner said:

It was a twitter rumour at the time but nothing official came out, Kuensberg now trying to shut the story down as per. She's a f***ing disgrace. 

Yeah she’s got a source says everything is ticketyboo so that’s that 

Our ongoing move has more twists and turns than Luis Suarez but it finally looks likely my MP from June will no longer be that utterly evil old c*nt Christopher Chope, instead I'm getting (wait for it) Teresa f*cking May.

As the song goes, 'what have I done to deserve this?'

Mrs B been packing PPE for schools today. Said she was packing 20 sets for Nursery and key stage 1 essentially for teachers dealing with first aid. What will they do after the first week.?

1 hour ago, muleskinner said: