Jump to content
Tosh

Coronavirus

Recommended Posts

Tory prick to spend another night in the hozzie.

Herd immunity went well then

38 minutes ago, Kvarme Ate My Food said:

Yeah both.

To be honest, I’ve done it myself but I’m no longer down with “I hate this person’s politics, I hope they die”. Even if that person’s politics are killing other people.

I'd draw the line at Trump. You're lucky not to feel it as much, but when he croaks it, I'll be partying for a week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

Tory prick to spend another night in the hozzie.

Herd immunity went well then

I'd draw the line at Trump. You're lucky not to feel it as much, but when he croaks it, I'll be partying for a week

There are few people that I would be very happy if they were to die, Trump, Katie Hopkins, Netanyahu, ......

 

For whatever reason, Boris doesn't make that list, I hope he pulls through 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Swan Red said:

No doubt your friends situation is horrendous but I kinda take issue with this. Sometimes it's better to allow yourself to feel like you are having a tough time than deny it by reference to others having a worse time. It can be tough for everyone while being tougher for others.

Agreed - and some people are a lot more or less resilient then others as well so what seems a relatively trivial amount of stress could look like an absolute living nightmare to someone who isn't mentally or emotionally in the right place to deal with it. And on the other hand some people just sail through those living nightmares as if they were on a Sunday stroll. It's not a judgement call on how big person A's problem is compared to person B's.

Fingers crossed for Ben, Charlie end the rest of that family, though, of course. 

23 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

Tory prick to spend another night in the hozzie.

Herd immunity went well then

I'd draw the line at Trump. You're lucky not to feel it as much, but when he croaks it, I'll be partying for a week

You're obviously warming to him. It was a month last time you mentioned your Trump post-death celebration plans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if I want him to die, but I did feel instinctively happy when I heard his illness had got worse (after cynically dismissing it as spin).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s sad.

Germany are apparently considering mandatory face-masks in an attempt to get back to normality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re Johnson - I don't give a s*** either way. If this is it for him I'll offer a wry smile of schadenfreude. He doesn't seem as overtly awful as the likes of Vance, Hopkins, any of that Brexit/racist/twitter crowd, Trump, Netenyau, yer Brazilian guy, Modi etc.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hassony said:

There are few people that I would be very happy if they were to die, Trump, Katie Hopkins, Netanyahu, ......

 

For whatever reason, Boris doesn't make that list, I hope he pulls through 

This for me too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

Re Johnson - I don't give a s*** either way. If this is it for him I'll offer a wry smile of schadenfreude. He doesn't seem as overtly awful as the likes of Vance, Hopkins, any of that Brexit/racist/twitter crowd, Trump, Netenyau, yer Brazilian guy, Modi etc.

 

 

Johnson is Hopkins with actual power over people's lives. He's an absolutely dreadful person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

oh he is dreadful - he's just not as overtly racist 100% of the time like she is

He's just gotten better at hiding his bigotry. Plenty of examples of when he wasn't trying.

Edited by LicK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

oh he is dreadful - he's just not as overtly racist 100% of the time like she is

Behave mate

More important than him is stuff like this on sorting your lungs out before or during having the virus

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

oh he is dreadful - he's just not as overtly racist 100% of the time like she is

Which makes him even more dangerous. The mask has slipped plenty often enough for people to know who he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope Johnson makes a full recovery. Then is instantly killed by an Ambulance (occupied by Timmy Mallett) mounting the pavement as he's discharged from Hospo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, smithdown said:

Behave mate

More important than him is stuff like this on sorting your lungs out before or during having the virus

 

 

I've had a dry cough and a bit of a temperature since Thursday and I've been doing that since I saw the video a couple of days ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Swipe said:

That’s sad.

Germany are apparently considering mandatory face-masks in an attempt to get back to normality.

The normality normally seen in alt history comic books?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Johnson is absolutely no different to Thatcher, Trump, Netanyahu, whoever else you mentioned. It’s daft to think otherwise.
 

The one who stands out as different is Katy Hopkins, she’s an unemployed columnist ffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hassony said:

There are few people that I would be very happy if they were to die, Trump, Katie Hopkins, Netanyahu, .....

Piers Morgan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5,373 deaths in the uk as of today. 
 

Just back from a run in the park. Full basket ball game going on. Football match on the go too with about 20 plus lads. Also the out door gym bit seems to be holding a local Mr. Universe with about 15 lads all sweating all over each other. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That video from the doctor looks useful but unless I missed it he doesn't say how often you repeat the whole exercise... hourly? daily?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Romario said:

5,373 deaths in the uk as of today. 
 

Just back from a run in the park. Full basket ball game going on. Football match on the go too with about 20 plus lads. Also the out door gym bit seems to be holding a local Mr. Universe with about 15 lads all sweating all over each other. 
 

Bloody hell that's ridiculous.

I went for a walk this afternoon and it was noticeably quieter round here than last week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, charlie clown said:

That video from the doctor looks useful but unless I missed it he doesn't say how often you repeat the whole exercise... hourly? daily?

Sure he also said that the horizontal pillow thing was on your back before he did the deep breaths and on your front after. The latter makes more sense in the context of being in bed with symptoms. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Romario said:

5,373 deaths in the uk as of today. 
 

Just back from a run in the park. Full basket ball game going on. Football match on the go too with about 20 plus lads. Also the out door gym bit seems to be holding a local Mr. Universe with about 15 lads all sweating all over each other. 
 

Where's this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Earl Hafler said:

Where's this?

South east London. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...