Tosh

Coronavirus

Have your smell and taste senses returned Jonesy?

Edited by Dan

Hopefully Netanhayu, Bolsanaro, Trump, Johnson and Putin all get it - apologies to any other c**** left off this list

2 minutes ago, pipnasty said:

Hopefully Netanhayu, Bolsanaro, Trump, Johnson and Putin all get it - apologies to any other c**** left off this list

Most other c**** are left of that list

I was going to ask that on here actually. Do they mean just wash If you’ve been out? I’ve just been doing it loads anyway. Especially as I’ve had a tiny cough. 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Have your smell and taste sense returned Jonesy?

slowly. I can taste/smell certain things and even then it's not as I remember them. I've just eaten some pickled onion walkers and it was low grade taste. I also had an almond cake and I got the faintest whiff/taste of almond from it. I could smell the soup that the Mrs was cooking downstairs, again that didn't smell like it normally does.  It's getting better day by day. This is day 8 without the full use of them. 

I can't wait to smell my own farts again!! ;)

6 minutes ago, pipnasty said:

Modi as well 

2 minutes ago, Jonesy said:

slowly. I can taste/smell certain things and even then it's not as I remember them. I've just eaten some pickled onion walkers and it was low grade taste. I also had an almond cake and I got the faintest whiff/taste of almond from it. I could smell the soup that the Mrs was cooking downstairs, again that didn't smell like it normally does.  It's getting better day by day. This is day 8 without the full use of them. 

I can't wait to smell my own farts again!! ;)

Ha! f***ing hell proper weird that (losing the senses not wanting to smell your own farts obvs).

Just now, Dan said:

Ha! f***ing hell proper weird that (losing the senses not wanting to smell your own farts obvs).

I've just been eating textures for a week. I was betting with the mrs that I could eat a chunk out of a bar of soap and not spit it out.  She was more concerned about me wasting soap!! 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, pipnasty said:

Cummings is self-isolating with symptoms too apparently. Hope springs. 

We’ve been washing hands more often and cleaning things we both touch daily, using separate hand towels etc. In the most likely vain hope that at least if we pass it on it will staggered and we’ve got a better chance of being able to look after one another. 

18 minutes ago, Gethin said:

Most other c**** are left of that list

This deserved more

25 minutes ago, MarkD said:

You spying on my missus? Some nights I can't get 'The Len Ganley Stance' out of my head when she putting the white, cotton gloves on! 

Piccies!  :rant:

1 hour ago, charlie clown said:

Third world problems etc. 

This is not the saying by the way cc

Edited by Jarg Armani

Just now, Jarg Armani said:

It's all relative isn't it? Like, somewhere like Runcorn is almost third world

Just now, pipnasty said:

You might be right. I thought CC was in one of the nicer parts of Warrington but I could be mistaken. You never hear much about the second world do you.

Just now, Jarg Armani said:

You might be right. I thought CC was in one of the nicer parts of Warrington but I could be mistaken. You never hear much about the second world do you.

He is

Second world? Erm, Hoylake?

17 minutes ago, pipnasty said:

Maybe the homeless are a third world within the first world. I’m not sure you can point to a town like Runcorn or wherever and say it’s third world. There’s a basic functioning infrastructure, libraries, piped water, access to education, no child labour, and all the rest that I’m too lazy to list. 

1 minute ago, Falconhoof said:

Maybe the homeless are a third world within the first world. I’m not sure you can point to a town like Runcorn or wherever and say it’s third world. There’s a basic functioning infrastructure, libraries, piped water, access to education, no child labour, and all the rest that I’m too lazy to list. 

Sorry, dad

23 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

Nah, he's in Padgate now. :)

The Spanish foreign minister says the upward curve in the country appears to be flattening out.