Tosh

Coronavirus

4 minutes ago, Hus said:

Thay looks like the scene at the end of the film where the snivelling bad guy thinks he has got away with it only to be caught at the last.

Sadly it didn't end with him being arrested.

18 minutes ago, Ed the Wool said:

Bet Boris hasn't got it, the blagging workshy c***. Bet he's got a note off his Dad so he doesn't have to do PE as well. 

Crossed my mind that. The c*** lies about everything else.

15 minutes ago, psl said:

Thay looks like the scene at the end of the film where the snivelling bad guy thinks he has got away with it only to be caught at the last.

Yes 🤬

1 minute ago, Hus said:

Now Matt Hancock too

Not a surprise tbh - the whole cabinet will be down soon

Yep.

1 hour ago, psl said:

Haha he looks like the baddy from Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Just got an e mail saying some of us will be Furloughed. Announcement on Monday. Guess the biggest concern is whether there is a job to go back to afterwards.

5% mortality in the UK based on published figs.

Does anyone actually believe the Chinese figures anymore? 

The USA has gone up by about 30,000 since yesterday, I was woefully optimistic when I said the US would overtake China by next Monday. US figs will top 250,000 by this time next week

3 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

5% mortality in the UK based on published figs.

Does anyone actually believe the Chinese figures anymore? 

The USA has gone up by about 30,000 since yesterday, I was woefully optimistic when I said the US would overtake China by next Monday. US figs will top 250,000 by this time next week

Its skewed because of testing.

3 minutes ago, Senrab_nhoj said:

Its skewed because of testing.

Feels like this is being repeated every day. Pretty much all the scientists I've heard talk about it are in agreeance that it's a pretty pointless stat at the moment. Won't be accurate for a while yet.

Edited by Dan

46 minutes ago, psl said:

Just got an e mail saying some of us will be Furloughed. Announcement on Monday. Guess the biggest concern is whether there is a job to go back to afterwards.

I noticed the letter sent to the people I work with who have been furloughed only covers them till the end of the next pay month and will then be revisited..........

49 minutes ago, psl said:

just get in to a different legal discipline

because everyone will be at everyone else after this (see PL and broadcasters) and there will be trillions in legal fees to be earned

f***ing parasites, you make me sick (I know I might be jumping the gun here, it has not begun and you have not switched disciplines but I'm getting in early)

50 minutes ago, cymrococh said:

Read an article a while back about the various billionaires who have prepared their bunkers in the Kansas desert. There was supposedly a big discussion going on between them all about how they would pay their security guards in the event of the global collapse or end of days, because all their dollars and portfolios and gold would be worthless. 

Could only conclude that if you were a megabillionaire ensconced in your bunker with your ex-SAS security guard, a year's supply of food and all previous currency is now worthless, it'd be approximately 30 seconds until your security guy had killed you and commandeered your bunker.