• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, quick update.. my good lady's back home and essentially been given the 'you should be ok after a few days in bed now' discharge. Even getting her home shows what an ill thought out sh*tshow th

Two weeks quarantine done, now at the airport with a 7am beer. Tastes bloody amazing. Now I get to see my wife for the first time in 6 weeks. 

News of our kitchen has spread around Bham - we've been doing deliveries over but now there's a Q at the door each night. Planning meeting tonight to decide how to cater/cope. Heartbreaking stuff. And

Posted Images

Thanks all. That’s really nice. Thankfully he’s still with us right now. I just want the trends to reverse. Wish I could be with him but for very sensible reasons Mum and I aren’t allowed. I can hardly get anyone to pick up the phone but it is better they treat people than answer calls. C’mon Dad! You can do it!

The NHS is amazing and I am so glad he is with them. We really do have to fight to keep it. The people who work there are rightly being lionised but we have to enshrine the principle and spread it to other areas. The level of suffering they prevent is incredible.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Glad he’s fighting on Sammy, everything crossed he pulls through. Stay strong mate.

NHS are amazing. Also heartening to see 500,000 of the general public answer the call to volunteer to help them, just shows there are a lot of good people still.

Edited by Leo No.8
1 minute ago, Dan said:

So what's going on with this change in the way our govt are recording deaths? Has it been properly explained?

In true Tory style, it’s gone self-reporting