Tosh

Coronavirus

Yeah sammy thoughts with you and the family mate mind yourselves and everything crossed for your dad.

Thanks all. That’s really nice. Thankfully he’s still with us right now. I just want the trends to reverse. Wish I could be with him but for very sensible reasons Mum and I aren’t allowed. I can hardly get anyone to pick up the phone but it is better they treat people than answer calls. C’mon Dad! You can do it!

The NHS is amazing and I am so glad he is with them. We really do have to fight to keep it. The people who work there are rightly being lionised but we have to enshrine the principle and spread it to other areas. The level of suffering they prevent is incredible.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Nothing to add to what everyone else has posted. But thoughts with the &a family and the absolute heroes like FCPG on the frontline fighting this. Much love to all of you

Just read about a 36 year old mother of 3 who died at home in South London because she wasn't considered a priority after calling 999. So sad.

Glad he’s fighting on Sammy, everything crossed he pulls through. Stay strong mate.

NHS are amazing. Also heartening to see 500,000 of the general public answer the call to volunteer to help them, just shows there are a lot of good people still.

Edited by Leo No.8

So what's going on with this change in the way our govt are recording deaths? Has it been properly explained?

1 minute ago, Dan said:

So what's going on with this change in the way our govt are recording deaths? Has it been properly explained?

In true Tory style, it’s gone self-reporting