Tosh

Coronavirus

11 hours ago, Redray said:

Dont wanna jump the gun but we might just be falling away from Italy's curve. 

I think everyone was pleased by yesterday’s figures, but this snippet from newsnight stopped me in my tracks a bit:

Why the sudden change to require families permission before adding them to the figures? Building in a delay seems one reason.

Had to rush to my mum and dad’s on Monday night as Mum wasn’t home and Dad was struggling to breathe. Ambulance got there and pretty much diagnosed in the spot. He had to go to hospital and had got worse since and is now intubated in Intensive Care. Haven’t heard anything since about 2200 last night.

It’s a bit of mindf*** as I reckon he might already be dead. He’s 72 and has diabetes and stopped smoking about 10 years ago so I don’t really see a path back.

2 minutes ago, sammy & a said:

Had to rush to my mum and dad’s on Monday night as Mum wasn’t home and Dad was struggling to breathe. Ambulance got there and pretty much diagnosed in the spot. He had to go to hospital and had got worse since and is now intubated in Intensive Care. Haven’t heard anything since about 2200 last night.

It’s a bit of mindf*** as I reckon he might already be dead. He’s 72 and has diabetes and stopped smoking about 10 years ago so I don’t really see a path back.

Sh*t sammy, look after yourself man.

14 minutes ago, sammy & a said:

Oh no sammy, hope he’s ok. Fingers crossed he’s fighting through it. Thoughts are with you mate.

Edited by Leo No.8

14 minutes ago, sammy & a said:

That's horrendous - hoping for good news mate

So sorry to hear that Sammy. Really hope he pulls through and take care of yourself and mum. 

Thinking of you, Sammy, and the others on here who know people who have or might have it