Tosh

Coronavirus

16 minutes ago, Swan Red said:

This is now the official line, Molby you tory b*****d

I knew this would happen

thanks a lot CC 

Charlie that f***er needs his space burnt down. Vic, indeed, when this is over,  we're should give the govt 1 week to announce how much a pay rise the NHS staff are getting,  anything short of 10/15% and we hang the lot of the f***ers. 

Would be a bit horrible in the short term, but the benefits of hanging the f***ers could last hundreds of years. Look at France, they're still well aware of the shadow of the guillotine, as a result they don't f*** with the people half as much.

2 hours ago, Molby said:

bit harsh on Muley

Have you tried the Nextdoor Neighbourhood app?

it's really good and as far as I can see, when people need stuff, they're getting it...not just old people

All over it....

1 hour ago, Swan Red said:

Companies found to be unnecessarily risking their staff should be forced to hand over effective control to the workers as they clearly can't be trusted to not be c****.

We have had this for the last week. Senior managers fighting the board to get people sent home, with board members doing everything possible to sabotage home working to force people back in. One of my colleagues has been screamed at by a board member this morning for sending someone home who was designated as vulnerable for a part of the operation that can’t home work. People’s priorities are f***ing warped.

In solidarity with the owners of capital and their board representatives who must be experiencing extreme levels of stress we should relieve them of that burden and invest it adequate support for those unable to get actual work

1 hour ago, Gerrardrules said:

She's a doctor GP and they are still testing them.

Thanks.

So far so good

My SiL is a GP & can't get tested despite symptoms and being in contact with a patient who has it.

My brother & kids have to isolate too now - he has to work from home & is also a GP, don't quite know how a GP successfully works from home

1 hour ago, muleskinner said:

I'm just down the road in WB! That's a very kind offer Billy, thankyou.

Mate I'm also in WB so shout if I can help

I have whisky and beer

There were only 9 students in our school today. We have a total of 1400 on roll.

oh f***ing hell

[the orange c***] said: [on twitter] “We cannot let the cure be worse than the problem itself. At the end of the 15-day period” – of White House guidelines to enforce social distancing and other measures which began on 16 March – “we will make a decision as to which way we want to go.”

He's more scared about the economy & his 'numbers' than he is about this

1 hour ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

My SiL is a GP & can't get tested despite symptoms and being in contact with a patient who has it.

My brother & kids have to isolate too now - he has to work from home & is also a GP, don't quite know how a GP successfully works from home

My wife tried to call some patients and discuss their questions. But having a 4 year old kid running around doesnt help much. She can do a little bit but not much.

In Holland they are testing only people who have to go to the hospital or people who are working in 'care'. Thats why she was tested.

So what ever I was carrying. I have seemingly passed it on to two fellas in work that I was sat with on Wednesday, whilst my Mrs avoided getting it off me. 

1 hour ago, Earl Hafler said:

I reckon we're 24 hours away from a lockdown

Where is Johnson today?

Think he’s the one in lockdown at the moment 

2 minutes ago, smithdown said:

Where is Johnson today?

Think he’s the one in lockdown at the moment 

COBRA meeting at 5pm apparently 

Well got the email this afternoon, out of a job or less than half pay for the foreseeable.

Find out on Friday. Not what you want at 52 with 2 young kids.

My rainy day fund has been decimated by the market crash so that's not much help.

Good all this isn't it?

Some reports are saying up to 30% of people who get it have no symptoms.

Might be that this is absolutely everywhere already, and I mean to a much greater extent than we know. Doctors in Italy say they were getting mystery pneumonia cases back in November. 

3 minutes ago, Tommy Cockles said:

Well got the email this afternoon, out of a job or less than half pay for the foreseeable.

My rainy day fund has been decimated by the market crash so that's not much help.

Good all this isn't it?

Ah sh*t so sorry mate - good luck with everything!

4 minutes ago, Tommy Cockles said:

Good all this isn't it?

jesus. Hopefully, for you, the latter. Which isn't great either