Sign in to follow this  
magneto

Shrewsbury Town vs Liverpool F.C. - F.A Cup - 26 January 2020 - 5pm

Call me a supporter of an elite club with global appeal, but I really loathe all the nonsense that surrounds a tie with a lower league club.

The fans are almost always complete f*cking morons who see their visit to a big club as an opportunity to "show us how it's done". The players mostly all cloggers who want 5 minutes of fame (see that Port Vale nobhead) and the managers and chairman often use the ties to moral-grandstand simply because we have more cash than them.

The ticket pricing for last night was agreed in consultation with Shrewsbury, so they can get to f*ck complaining about losing £500k. We have a responsibility to our own fans, many of whom last night would have been visiting Anfield for the first time.

We don't owe them anything, the sh*t c*nts.

Elitest b*stard.

Want to join one of my clubs?

I'm sure Mutley is sound but there seems to be a high number of EDL supporters in the Shrewsbury ranks. Have had first hand experience of some of their racist behaviour. The kids turning them over was well funny. As muley said 'salop my a***'

I had family at Hillsborough/I now work for the S*n. Nope, can't reconcile those two things at all.

Part 2 of that statement is synonymous with "I'm a lying rat b*****d" and therefore negates part 1

BBC are televising our 5th Rd tie

The FA are two-faced b*****ds. Hope we just don't turn up and they'll have a two hour hole to plug.

We'd still find a win to win, obviously.

They slag us off for disrespecting the Cup by going off to the WCC, when they told Utd to do the very same thing in 99/00.

But it's ok, they were bidding for the 2006 WC...

They can f*ck off!

They slag us off for disrespecting the Cup by going off to the WCC, when they told Utd to do the very same thing in 99/00.

But it's ok, they were bidding for the 2006 WC...

They can f*ck off!

who do?

I can’t for the life of me understand why fans of other clubs are so angry towards us fielding kids and the u23 coach.

If anything, shouldn’t they be hopeful for Liverpool actually going out of the cup?

Very strange behaviour

I can’t for the life of me understand why fans of other clubs are so angry towards us fielding kids and the u23 coach.

If anything, shouldn’t they be hopeful for Liverpool actually going out of the cup?

Very strange behaviour

Because people have to find something to strike against. Just put yourself out of the equation, their annoyance is meaningless.

Because people have to find something to strike against. Just put yourself out of the equation, their annoyance is meaningless.

Yeah, they can huff and puff for all I care. I just find the behaviour very strange

Seems it's the nature of modern online "fandom" where a video of Wan-Bissaka playing a five-yard pass with the caption "TAA could never" is more important than trophies in proving their team is better, or, just as good, that the team that you support is rubbish.

Seems it's the nature of modern online "fandom" where a video of Wan-Bissaka playing a five-yard pass with the caption "TAA could never" is more important than trophies in proving their team is better, or, just as good, that the team that you support is rubbish.

We did it to other teams when they were better than us.

Saw one Manc tweet a photo of Henderson lifting the World Club Championship against something like Man Utd being the most popular Twitter search for 2019. He captioned it "Levels".

Weird, weird people.