Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool, Premier League, Thurs 23 Jan 2020, 20.00hrs

I came down last year for the parade, was a great day. My mate had booked a cheap hotel early doors on the off chance we won.

Rooms are booked for 5 off us coming down the Monday after the last game of the season on the off chance we win.

We all have to meet up in Liverpool when we lift the title.

I mean come on.

Are we talking about the Parade?

Thoughts on minamino? Not sure - looks tidy but needs some work - what we expected I think.

I would’ve thought Jones to come on though.

I came down last year for the parade, was a great day. My mate had booked a cheap hotel early doors on the off chance we won.

Rooms are booked for 5 off us coming down the Monday after the last game of the season on the off chance we win.

I was too f***ed to make the parade. I'll have to make sure I get the next one  :tigger:

Thoughts on minamino? Not sure - looks tidy but needs some work - what we expected I think.

Ive got me fingers crossed this Red Bull mob dont sell timid lads

Was a tough game to come on for unexpectedly. Doubt he would have come on at all if it wasn't for Mane going off.

He will soon see how much more involved he will need to be with his movement. Had some nice touches at times... Think he needs to get some minutes on Sunday

Klopp mentioned he needed treatment at half time, calf problem.

I was too f***ed to make the parade. I'll have to make sure I get the next one :tigger:

I always regretted not coming in 2005, was far too smashed after that one. Was a really good day, much ale was qualified and the experience even for the 20 seconds it took the bus to go past was brilliant.

Yes mate this would be brilliant, to see some of the lads on here come from further away to enjoy what we’ve waited 30 years for. The city would be something else.

I'm in. Sounds fun.

I’m getting married a few weeks later (after the season ends) but I think a compromise is in order with the future missus.

We're all going to the wedding too. Don't worry, it'll be fine.

I always regretted not coming in 2005, was far too smashed after that one. Was a really good day, much ale was qualified and the experience even for the 20 seconds it took the bus to go past was brilliant.

I only live a 6 miles out of town mate. I was f***ed.

I blame the Jurgen bombs for a quid

Edited by scoose

I only live a 6 miles out of town mate. I was f***ed.

I blame the Jurgen bombs for a quid

I was still in Turkey in 2005 and on a coach back from Madrid last year. Deffo making this one.

I'm in. Sounds fun.

Great stuff - Case and Swipe are high on my ‘people from YNWA I’d like to meet if we win the league’ list so I really hope you both make it over. Edited by Leo No.8

last home - when we get the cup - is May 9. My mum's birthday is 17 May, but I have the Brooklyn Half on the 16th

9 May sounds good but if I'm over for my mum's birthday I can hardly f*** off to Liverpool on a massive sesh

last home - when we get the cup - is May 9. My mum's birthday is 17 May, but I have the Brooklyn Half on the 16th

9 May sounds good but if I'm over for my mum's birthday I can hardly f*** off to Liverpool on a massive sesh

The Chelsea game - the trophy lift - is on a bank holiday weekend here as well so will be some party I reckon.

Victory was a great feeling but 6pts off Wolves is the hallmark of champions.

Leicester too.

Looked slower than I remembered but compared to Salah and Mane everyone looks slow. Nice touches but just couldn't get into it. It's hard to replace the in form striker in world footy and not be a drop off though.

Wolves with the double over City and us with the double over them.

Away wins over 3rd 4th 6th 7th 8th and 9th.

Draw with 5th and have to play 2nd

3 of next 4 always to 17th 19th 20th so the scrappers. They were tight ones last year playing Southampton Newcastle Cardiff and Fulham away with them all battling for points

As others have said, beat West Ham in one of our two games and we have beaten every team in the league in one season.