Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Liverpool vs Manchester United, Premier League, Sun 19 Jan 16.30

The sky above anfield yesterday was beautiful, one of the most beautiful match day skies ever.

It really was!

I lost you in the station yesterday did you get home ok? It seemed like no trains went to Acton Bridge...

Great day though!

The sky above anfield yesterday was beautiful, one of the most beautiful match day skies ever.

Ha, my niece, whilst skipping back to the car, asked us did we see the sunset. I didn't.

Thanks for that, just put The Orb's Little Fluffy Clouds on here.

It really was!

I lost you in the station yesterday did you get home ok? It seemed like no trains went to Acton Bridge...

Great day though!

I surprised myself by how drunk I was by the time we got to line street. I sat on platform 7 for ages and then went back to read the departure boards and I found a train to Acton Bridge after a long wait.

Belting day. Memorable.

Thanks for that, just put The Orb's Little Fluffy Clouds on here.

That’s what was on my mind too

Just a quick glance at Bluemoon. They can’t actually be serious can they? It’s completely mental on there. Gotta be about 6 lads with hundreds of different log ins.

This post sums up majority of their opinions..

'I for one will be quick to congratulate them on their tainted title.

most undeserved success of recent years, a rich man Wimbledon given the nod by the powers that be to win. A bad advertisement for the state of English football'

Edited by Barnesy_10

Chris de Burgh?

Imagine thinking someone else's title win is tainted when your money comes from Abu f***ing Dhabi.

Exactly. Chelsea and them have no place in any judgement on what’s tainted.

Was thinking yesterday how crap Gomez is when it comes to attacking set pieces. He's not scored for us in nearly 100 games. Van Dijks got 11 in roughly the same number of appearances. Even Degsy and Matip get the odd goal.

Was thinking yesterday how crap Gomez is when it comes to attacking set pieces. He's not scored for us in nearly 100 games. Van Dijks got 11 in roughly the same number of appearances. Even Degsy and Matip get the odd goal.

That is a really strange thing to be thinking about having tanked the Mancs. 

It's definitely a massive concern, probably keeping Klopp awake at night