By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool vs Manchester United, Premier League, Sun 19 Jan 16.30

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keane is all over the show here - he was talking quite good sense until he said he hoped that OGS should be given 5 years and then says this Utd squad should be doing better with the players they have

Changes his stance every five minutes when the opportunity to be contrary appears.

Amazing from Keane. If OGS wasn’t a former teammate he’d be destroying him right now.

It's brilliant viewing - Utd are a f***ing shambles and Keane knows it, he's said as much and then suddenly caught himself a bit and thought I need to defend them a bit here

Not a great performance at all but once again will happily take another 3 points when not performing great

They were still in it in the 90th min which was frustrating

I thought aside from 75th to 90th minute, we were really good. But for De Gea, a couple borderline decisions (either of our disallowed goals could have stood) and poor finishing it could easily have been 4 or 5 nil to us. Thought we played some fantastic football, particularly at the start of the second half. 

Neville is so strange. I genuinely think he’s really good apart from in commentary. It’s all through the prism of how it affects United.

Saying he was glad he experienced today cos he thinks it’s the biggest release liverpool will get this season cos we are gonna win it at a canter, and as a united fan you should suffer sometimes to go forward. More interesting than anything Evra or Keane have come up with.