Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool, Premier League, Sat 11 Jan, 17.30

He was saying yesterday that Klopp has had 5 years to mould his side, suggesting that's how long he needs. Not sure hes ever been at a club that long.

he's weird is Mourinho - those early Chelsea sides were relentless on the front foot, something happened somewhere to turn his play so negative

I could understand it if it was still 2 points for a win. Draws now, in the top echelons, can be as damaging as a defeat and just increase the pressures in your next games.

Who really cares though? He's an odious little prick who is flattering to deceive now, and making a fortune out of moronic owners.

He was saying yesterday that Klopp has had 5 years to mould his side, suggesting that's how long he needs. Not sure hes ever been at a club that long.

Klopp's been with us 4 years 3 months

I think the lack of success at Real and then returning to the PL with Giardiola at City were factors.

He won the league and cup. Are you talking purely Europe?

He won the league and cup. Are you talking purely Europe?

Got 100 points too I think.

Love this bit:

Mourinho has had some past success in nullifying the threat of Salah. Alas, leaving him on the bench at Stamford Bridge for a year and then sending him on loan to Fiorentina is no longer a viable option.

Have a go at me if you wish but if there is one criticism about this team it is that we blow a tonne of clear chances in every game. If we became more clinical we would be destroying teams every week with the chances we create

Look at this t***. What a f***ing idiot. Now go f*** yourself, there’s a good lad.

We never get into fifth gear, and when we score we go on cruise control.

It was only against Leicester we kinda kept going, and the next game against wolves we looked exhausted

We never get into fifth gear, and when we score we go on cruise control.

It was only against Leicester we kinda kept going, and the next game against wolves we looked exhausted

I choose to think they are managing their energy levels. It's a long season

He’s the most biased ref in the league for me. Gives us nothing.

Anthony Taylor.

Reckon Atkinson is the most biased, regularly gives us nothing and other team anything. 

Taylor is just the most incompetent, f***ing dire. 

He stopped the f***ing game cos their defender had cramp.

we had the ball, stopped it. f***ing furious about it still.

He stopped the f***ing game cos their defender had cramp.

we had the ball, stopped it. f***ing furious about it still.

i didm't care as i think we were winning and they had to give it back to us with more time elapsed

i didm't care as i think we were winning and they had to give it back to us with more time elapsed

the son chance came from that though. we had the ball in their half, they kicked it back to use, 10 yards outside our area, gives it gini, Gini got tackled.....

the son chance came from that though. we had the ball in their half, they kicked it back to use, 10 yards outside our area, gives it gini, Gini got tackled.....

Ah ok.

Still though it’s not something I would have been mad at the ref at. Probably would have been annoyed with Gini