Liverpool vs Everton - FA Cup Sunday 5th Jan - 16.01 (apparently)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always had pipnasty as the one on the edge, the grudge with life, the problem with Jim Beam, pills and one legged whores. The sawn off Magnum and the filed down shells.

Looks like I was wrong, see?

Its not the 1st time he has given it the big b******s or been snide towards me just because we dont agree, as I have said before, dont agree, no worries but dont get abusive, its easy behind a keyboard.

It’s nothing to do with giving alisson rest. It’s giving a good backup games. Loads of the big clubs do it.

But given we are weakening the team everywhere else, why compound the issue by changing the goalkeeper. I don’t care if he wants minutes. I want the best lad in goal particularly when we should be expecting a back four in front of him to not be nearly as watertight as most other games.

But given we are weakening the team everywhere else, why compound the issue by changing the goalkeeper. I don’t care if he wants minutes. I want the best lad in goal particularly when we should be expecting a back four in front of him to not be nearly as watertight as most other games.

He'll probably score a pen to knock them out.

Its not the 1st time he has given it the big b******s or been snide towards me just because we dont agree, as I have said before, dont agree, no worries but dont get abusive, its easy behind a keyboard.

Partners quarrel.

But they get RESULTS.

That team is atrocious for a derby. He wont care but its the first time the boss has really disappointed me, total piss take of a team 

It’s the magic of the cup Cocknose, let’s see what happens.

It’s the magic of the cup Cocknose, let’s see what happens.

Lets hope so mate, if this team pulls it off it will be the performance of the season and I will never question the boss's decision again (its the first time in 4 years)

What does it matter what you care? Adrian was always going to play. He’ll play the next round too if we win.

He’s not as good as the best keeper in the world but he’s done enough this season to warrant being picked when possible.

We’ll beat them because we always do.

Yep. Actually confident about this. They’re not beating us at Anfield.

Edited by Swipe

The league is everything, sacrifice the domestic cups for a win? no bother, none at all. I still think this decreases the pressure on us, and outs it on Everton. Ffs if they cant beat our third team, then they need to pack it in.