Sign in to follow this  
sammy & a

Liverpool vs Man City Sunday 1630

To what end? It'd not like our tactics change whether it's Ederson in goal or not?

Agree - I'd like to know if that kinda stuff influences his own team e.g. will their team feel better getting the news late that senior players like Silva are playing or key players like Ederson. Its more for them. With the injuries talked about, they'd have a re-jig of a backline and keeper so can only reduce understanding in that unit.

But for us, absolutely nothing changes in how we approach the game if Ederson plays or not. We still need to break down 10 men to get at the keeper.

BEIN Sports saying Ederson starts

as do Rodri & Silva, but we knew those anyway.

Those 'Pep vitamins'

I think he 'tactically' subbed Ederson in Atalanta thinking they'd win easily and to throw a smoke bomb at us, like Klopp cared

if they are playing they can't be 100% so all good

Pretending to change keepers is a sign of overthinking and him being a massive sh*thouse. Who gives a f*ck who's in goal?

Absolutely.

He's a boring weirdo.

Pretending to change keepers is a sign of overthinking and him being a massive sh*thouse. Who gives a f*ck who's in goal?

Yep. Love the idea he sat back after saying Ederson was defo out, and thought he was launching some devastating mind games.

He's a whopper/

To what end? It'd not like our tactics change whether it's Ederson in goal or not?

That's what I was thinking - apart from "don't lash it from 45yds as often"

He's s***ting it

He’s bizarre, what has he achieved other than drawing attention to himself, or maybe that is the point.

I think it's just what he's like when he's rattled. We haven't really seen it much in his career cos he's so used to getting it all his own way.

With Mourinho and now with Liverpool the mask has slipped. He's a weirdo.

Interesting way to make Bravo feel valued.

"I'm going to let all the press and Liverpool staff think it's you playing instead of Ederson so they're somehow over confident."

"But why boss?"

"Bcause you're s***, Claudio."

Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane.

Adrian, Milner, Keita, Gomez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Origi.

Bravo, Walker, Stones, Fernandinho, Angelino, Rodrigo, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero Subs: Carson, Jesus, Silva, Mahrez, Cancelo, Otamendi, Foden