By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Election 2019

Des

I’ve turned Question Time off, the two kn*bheads in the audience that are obviously planted have finished it for me. The guy with the yellow top saying ‘look at the polls, they’ll give you a Halloween fright’ to the Labour Party chap - I mean please, it couldn’t be any more obvious

As soon as I saw that evil Oakeshott barmpot on it, I f*cked it right off.

A new treatment centre/outpatient clinic was opened at the QMC in Nottingham about 5 years ago and operated by a company called Circle. It has since been removed from them due to poor performance and management and put under NHS control. Hopefully a sign of things to come elsewhere.

I know you think this makes you sound like a clever business type who is unfettered by the ideology of the left but in actual fact, it's a load of meaningless rambling that is ineptly attempting to defend the indefensible and is absolutely loaded with right wing free market ideology.

Where the f*** does 'value for money' enter the equation in a discussion about the provision of essential healthcare?

I don't have the time to list (again) all the examples of real-life situations I've been in that prove my case

perhaps I could just save time and say something like "stick your ignorant condescension and cliches up your hoop?" I dunno, is that worth saying? maybe it is...

value for money means providing essential healthcare without wasting money or delivering a bad service

you can set your ideologues the task of finding new terms that mean the same thing though...might be a fun exercise

anyone got any ideas? what a right-on way of saying 'value for money' where public resources (and yes, taxpayers money) are being spent?

Falconhoof, can you be captain as you're ace at this kind of thing? although so are KAMF and Cym

Is this because of efficiency ?

There’s a large body of evidence that the greater efficiency of the private sector is a myth.

the public sector is mostly s*** at anything to do with enterprise

however, it has a useful role to play in ensuring that the services in question are delivered at a reasonable price, reasonable product and accessible to all

naturally, profit is a better motivator than a bunch of no-hopers who've landed the job of running British Rail or whatever

but in and amongst that are a myriad of subtleties that people won't see

and for a start, a robust and potent governing body needs to have the ability to set standards for the privatised industries and take away the franchises if they are not met

these standards have not been set, which is why the PO can close down branches wherever it wants

if you have a Macdonalds franchise and you f*** up, left right and centre, it gets taken away from you

the same scrutiny should accompany the privatised industries but all you have is some wide-boys taking the piss and some left wing types arguing for nationalisation

I don't have the time to list (again) all the examples of real-life situations I've been in that prove my case

perhaps I could just save time and say something like "stick your ignorant condescension and cliches up your hoop?" I dunno, is that worth saying? maybe it is...

value for money means providing essential healthcare without wasting money or delivering a bad service

you can set your ideologues the task of finding new terms that mean the same thing though...might be a fun exercise

anyone got any ideas? what a right-on way of saying 'value for money' where public resources (and yes, taxpayers money) are being spent?

Falconhoof, can you be captain as you're ace at this kind of thing? although so are KAMF and Cym

Yeah I reckon all those people you're trying (very hard) to get onside here think you're talking absolute s***e here and agree with me. In fact I know so.

And go f*** yourself with your tired insults you insignificant little spiv. We're still coming for your money.

Edited by Des

Yeah I reckon all those people you're trying (very hard) to get onside here think you're talking absolute s**** here and agree with me. In fact I know so.

And go f*** yourself with your tired insults you insignificant little spiv. We're still coming for your money.

YOU'RE value for money, I'll give you that

see, each time you do something that makes me laugh, I'll add it to my signature

a kind of 'homage to Des'

Edited by Molby

We've gone over this a million times but you are too f***ing stupid to understand

well, there's a mountain of empirical evidence that suggests I'm not 'too f***ing stupid' 

plus, as previously stated, I have the experience to lend weight to my views, whereas you do not

well, there's a mountain of empirical evidence that suggests I'm not 'too f***ing stupid'

plus, as previously stated, I have the experience to lend weight to my views, whereas you do not

What you cashed in on a property boom? You f***ing genius. Sueprised you don't have your own TV show sharing your wisdom.and insight.

We've all had plenty of experience of you being a thick c***

I've got a good 'workaround'. Let's not allow a grasping billionaire c*** like Branson to make money off people's cancer treatment.

PREACH

Anyway.

Brexit party to campaign in every seat on a ticket of how bad the deal is. Nothing else presumably cos they’ve got nothing else but still. Good news.

It really is, especially in my constituency. In 2017 we were very worried about where the UKIP vote would break to, luckily enough on our side.

You continue to place a lot of weight on anecdotal evidence and dismiss anything more considered. This isn't usually sign of great intelligence.

It really is, especially in my constituency. In 2017 we were very worried about where the UKIP vote would break to, luckily enough on our side.

Yeah, I really think this is a net positive for us. great news.

Very kind of Farage to have Trump on his radio show yesterday saying how much he likes Johnson and how much he doesn't like Corbyn too. Reinforcing our message for us there.

Edited by Gilps

What you cashed in on a property boom? You f***ing genius. Sueprised you don't have your own TV show sharing your wisdom.and insight.

It's amazing the stuff you trot out without having a clue what you're talking about 

how do you know I'm not referring to the academic certificates in my drawer? 

and I didn't 'cash in' on anything

We've all had plenty of experience of you being a thick c***

have we now, yeah? 

ya f***ing gobschite

You continue to place a lot of weight on anecdotal evidence and dismiss anything more considered. This isn't usually sign of great intelligence.

I'm quite happy to rely on my own experience and to put it to good use

took me a while but now I operate black books just like the Boot Room of old and it works well

happy to review some material that's 'considered' though 

Yeah, I really think this is a net positive for us. great news.

Very kind of Farage to have Trump on his radio show yesterday saying how much he likes Johnson and how much he doesn't like Corbyn too. Reinforcing our message for us there.

Just heard Farage launching their campaign and he is a far more competent and plausible speaker than Johnson ever will be, so crack on, Nigel.

After hearing that telephone call to Farage on LBC 3 times now, I could easily be persuaded that it was Rory Bremner or Jon Culshaw. It's still a gift from Trump though.

I know it can all get a bit echo-chambery if you ignore opposing voices but blocking Molby really is genuinely better for everybody.

Why? Dissent is vital for good debate, you don't have to agree with him, you don't have to agree with anybody. The forum is is one sided politically, we know that but over the years some interesting types have f*cked off which is often a shame. I know Molby won't f*ck off because he enjoys the cut and thrust, I suspect many of his 'opponents' do too. Keep tuned in Bailo..

Why? Dissent is vital for good debate, you don't have to agree with him, you don't have to agree with anybody. The forum is is one sided politically, we know that but over the years some interesting types have f*cked off which is often a shame. I know Molby won't f*ck off because he enjoys the cut and thrust, I suspect many of his 'opponents' do too. Keep tuned in Bailo..

He's a troll who takes positions based on who it'll annoy and defaults to anecdotes rather than evidence.

I'm sure he's a "top lad" in person who "wouldn't hurt a fly" and we all come across as pricks on here but he's #1

Jesus f***ing Christ, have you seen what Rod Liddle has written in the Spectator? Should be arrested for that.

Edited by Bailo

Yep. Don’t think anyone who’d have their mind swayed by Donald Trump was there for Labour to win over anyway.

Disagree.

Even in the States there are loads of Sanders Trump voters.

I get this is a different country but I think if you appeal and address people's material concerns then you can win them round.