By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool F. C. vs Arsenal F. C. - Saturday, 24th August

Kid Klopp

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird but all the commentary and analysis I've seen and heard was on how much better than Arsenal we are.

I think Emery is a chancer, happy for him to stay at Arsenal as long as he likes.

I can't see him being there that long if he continues to ignore the same problem they've had for about 12 years. Sign an actual defensive midfielder and a centre half whose priority is defending. It isn't that complicated.

I can't see him being there that long if he continues to ignore the same problem they've had for about 12 years. Sign an actual defensive midfielder and a centre half whose priority is defending. It isn't that complicated.

Yep. They'd probably have been about 20 points better off if they'd signed Fabinho ;)

And amazingly Manc fans think he is biased toward us and needs to reign it in

Ha!

To be honest everyone I've spoken to since last night's game regardless of who they support, including some Arsenal fans, have all said the commentary last night was weird.

I assumed Emerys 'soft' comment was a criticism of Luiz rather than the ref but don't know.

“The penalty was the key to the game but it was very soft,” Emery said. “If that is considered holding then I don’t think it was enough."

Edited by Redwire

It's the kind of pen that someone usually has to go down to get, so fair play to Taylor for giving it.

They will be having to give them now as they know their overlord, Neil Swarbrick, in the Heathrow shed will give it and they will look weak.

but apparently no brain, heart or soul.

or pace

im not sure how Arsenal are getting so much praise in the media today. We gave them an absolute shellacking yesterday. we must have had about 10 shots blocked by their lot throwing themselves in front of the ball, and most of the game was played in their half. they're no better than last year, or the year before that. In fact, I thought Norwich gave us more problems than Arsenal

emery is living off not being wenger

“The penalty was the key to the game but it was very soft,” Emery said. “If that is considered holding then I don’t think it was enough."

Managers will say any old s***e to take the heat off their team. But emery knows the real story of the game and when he sits down to analyse the game with his coaches the chat will be "we got f***ing schooled at anfield lads and we could have conceded 6 or 7 there. Thankfully liverpool dropped back down to second gear after their 3rd goal." These reds are magnificent.