Welcome Adrian

I blamed him on the first because the save to concede the corner was as iffy as it gets, after not being under any pressure at all it was clear as day they’d score off it. Absolute slice of Mignolet. You generally don’t save headers like that but Ali doesn’t find himself in positions like that one, rooted to his line and flapping it into the net. I do t see it.

I blamed him for the second, he could have just f***ing jogged out and caught the cross.

• Like 2
  • Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All too clearly

Kelleher eager to seize his chance -

I’m blaming him for both because Alisson doesn’t concede either 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

Yeah he's not great but you can't pin any blame on him for Everton's 2 goals - the defence for both was just rubish

That first comes about because he gives a corner away due to being surprised Calvert-Lewin can kick the ball.

He’s a s*** w***er and I’m not getting sucked into some argument about which quartile of English Premier League reserve goalkeepers score higher on diving to their left at 11% humidity. The fella is an atrocious human.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, sammy & a said:

That first comes about because he gives a corner away due to being surprised Calvert-Lewin can kick the ball.

He’s a s*** w***er and I’m not getting sucked into some argument about which quartile of English Premier League reserve goalkeepers score higher on diving to their left at 11% humidity. The fella is an atrocious human.

This is where I am also

6 minutes ago, sammy & a said:

Praise. Totally forgot about the way he conceded that corner. 

Might be misremembering unfairly but he seemed poor on the one DCL just forgot to kick and was shocking on the one where they hit the post. 

1 hour ago, Hightown Phil said:

In the space of five yards he has to get his hands up from by his side (where they should be), to above his head, while being able to direct the ball safe. There simply isn't time to do all tat with the power the ball travelled. If you think there is then great, we'll have to disagree. It would have been in line for save of the season if he or any keeper would have saved it, hence why I'm not too fussed. 

" If you think there is" 

I know there is because I've seen them saved. You're talking rubbish. 

13 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Praise. Totally forgot about the way he conceded that corner. 

Might be misremembering unfairly but he seemed poor on the one DCL just forgot to kick and was shocking on the one where they hit the post. 

What was also annoying was his reaction to both goals, like a lower league manager encouraging his side when they're 4-0 down

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PaulMcC186 said:

In the last 1 and a bit seasons he's started 13 premier league games and 3 champions league already. That's too much for a sub keeper. We need someone who will long term be able to compete with Alisson.

We aren't spending the money for that level on a keeper who is pushing the world's best for his shirt.

49 minutes ago, Earl Hafler said:

To prove a point? 

Hi. My name is Earl. 

I just presumed you hadn’t managed to find anything remotely similar to back up your point and went with that, hence why I assumed it would have been longer than a minute.

7 hours ago, sammy & a said:

hang on - you're calling one of our players a w***er? 

6 hours ago, Earl Hafler said:

and

Just two from shyte keepers. 

yeah - keepers save them, but that's not to say keepers that concede them are to blame. 

Players miss open goals so are you going to laud a player that doesn't? 

Adrian isn't great, we accept that, but let's look at the overall defending around both goals, or shall we let our bias blind us?

2 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

yeah - keepers save them, but that's not to say keepers that concede them are to blame. 

Players miss open goals so are you going to laud a player that doesn't? 

Sorry Macca, but this doesn't compute