Sign in to follow this  
Hassony

Welcome Adrian

When he let that clanger in against Chelsea the first thing I thought about was what that might mean for tonight.

1 minute ago, Hassony said:

His tweet just now has annoyed me even more

Yeah no responsibility taken at all.

I get fumbles etc but I don’t get a keeper making such a gross error in judgement when it comes to passing the ball. That pass wasn’t ever on. Even if he had executed it perfectly, it would have put the receiver under immense pressure. All when he had an easy pass out to Robertson available.

I feel as annoyed about that goal as I did about Riise’s lack ability to use his right foot in the 2008 Champions League semi final. And I still haven’t forgiven him for that one. 

That’s just odd, and nonsense I’m judging him right now over that tweet, hows he goin FB to stop me?

33 minutes ago, Tommy Cockles said:

“I am Adrian. Only God and/or members of the judiciary may judge me. YNWA”

Haha!

I refuse to watch it again, but I'm sure he didn't put his hands out when diving for the first one. Rule number 1  of work - at least look like you're putting effort in

8 minutes ago, Guy_Incognito said:

Haha!

I refuse to watch it again, but I'm sure he didn't put his hands out when diving for the first one. Rule number 1  of work - at least look like you're putting effort in

He didn't,  the save attempt annoyed me more than the mis kick 

Credit to him, he’s going for a treble of his own here. FA Cup, Champions League. All he needs now is to throw a few in at Goodison and have us just fall short of the points tally requires to guarantee the league before it gets cancelled. 

22 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

He’s a nice guy but I’m tired of crap goalies 

Yeah. I want a 37 year old who is safe as houses and boring as hell. Some modern day Steve Ogrizovic or something.

22 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

He’s a nice guy but I’m tired of crap goalies 

It’s incredibly unlucky he’s had to be used at all. We have one of the best keepers in the world and there’s no doubt we go through last night if he starts, but he got a weird injury at a crucial time.

I’ve woken up absolutely gutted about last night, but it’s one of them innit. 

29 minutes ago, Stanley Leisure said:

It’s incredibly unlucky he’s had to be used at all. We have one of the best keepers in the world and there’s no doubt we go through last night if he starts, but he got a weird injury at a crucial time.

I’ve woken up absolutely gutted about last night, but it’s one of them innit. 

It is annoying as f***. But it's been quite the ride with these beautiful boys the last couple of years hasnt it. Back amongst it next season.

7 hours ago, jimmylibel said:

I get fumbles etc but I don’t get a keeper making such a gross error in judgement when it comes to passing the ball. That pass wasn’t ever on. Even if he had executed it perfectly, it would have put the receiver under immense pressure. All when he had an easy pass out to Robertson available.

I feel as annoyed about that goal as I did about Riise’s lack ability to use his right foot in the 2008 Champions League semi final. And I still haven’t forgiven him for that one. 

I wasn't sure if it was scuffed because he'd kicked it long in those situations all evening

3 minutes ago, D.Boon said:

Oblak is really good. Nowhere near as handsome as Ali though 

He's not at Alisson's level either. Nowhere near as good in terms of distribution.

Still brilliant though. Gets some amount of protection, mind.

And yep, no idea what Adrian was doing with that pass. Take a touch and give it to Robbo to start another attack. Two minutes or whatever after taking charge and looking read to finish them off and he does that. 

Edited by Swipe

You just can't relax with Adrian in goal, even that shot from 60 yards scared me