psl

2019/2020

I thought benteke looked really promising but starved of service from Rodgers increasingly fearful tactics.

Looked completely and utterly lost under Klopp. Never seen a player actually getting chances so clearly not able to do what a manager wants.

He always looked an odd fit for us given his obvious limitations. Can't help but think a huge part of us buying him was cos he'd been good against us.

He lost his confidence whilst with us and never got it back for some reason. He was a quality finisher and has good technique for a big lad, just stopped scoring goals.

Benteke Bus never really left the stop.

He had a good first season at Palace

He always looked an odd fit for us given his obvious limitations. Can't help but think a huge part of us buying him was cos he'd been good against us.

There didn’t seem to be anyone on the market

Without any shadow of a doubt. Destroyed our midfield and defence a few times at Anfield.

There didn’t seem to be anyone on the market

Getting t****** at Stoke + Trying to undo replacing Suarez with Rickie Lambert + Rodgers have knifed all his backroom staff and being utterly desperate led to 2 + 2 = oh f***.

Without any shadow of a doubt. Destroyed our midfield and defence a few times at Anfield.

FWIW you were pretty much driving the Benteke bus at one stage, strongly suggesting as a replacement to Suarez when Suarez was being linked with Arsenal

A lot of people were on the Benteke bus though tbf, including myself, his record with Villa was excellent and he always looked Drogba like against us

We got Crouch soon after he bossed us at St Mary's too

We can lose six games no problem.

I reckon even if we tried really hard to lose 6 we'd still end up accidentally winning.

We can lose six games no problem.

Interviewer just said that to Klopp. He said "The thought of losing 6 makes me want to vomit"